• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just noticed my cat has a nice butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrene

Banned
sonarrat said:
Man... every time I try to respond to this I get mentally blocked. :lol It's right up my alley, too, but I haven't mentioned my furriness here in a long time, so much that some old-timers may have forgotten and none of the newbs have any clue. I don't even know how much I could say without starting a mass vomit scene, a la Like Water For Chocolate.

I'll just say that I don't think animals care where you touch them - it's the context, and the intention. My cat doesn't like to be touched on her belly - if she's rolled over on her back and I try to rub her, she'll attack me, then scramble to her feet. But if she's begging at me, and I push her over playfully and give her a kind of belly-noogie, then she takes that without complaining. And I think the same thing goes for, well, the part you were talking about. I've never met an animal that didn't like to have its butt scratched.
sigh

I wish Hitler would come back and exterminate all the furries...

(single tear rolls down cheek)

Gaborn

This wasn't your first experience with noticing your cat:

PhoenixDark said:
I decided to give this a try the minute my mom left the house. I couldn't find any Q-tips anywhere though, so I had to make due with what I could find: a straw with some toilet paper stuffed down the hole; I figured that wouldn't scratch her walls/cause pain.

When I put her on the bed she immediately had her ass in the air, tail flailing around everywhere. Honestly I couldn't really tell which hole was the right one, but I figured it wouldn't be the top on. I lightly brushed the straw against it and she seemed to quiet down a bit, then she started shaking. After a minute or two of that light swishing I put the straw into the hole, just about half an inch. She REALLY went crazy at that point, and the more I entered/exited the louder she got. But then I started noticing she was shaking like Mohammad Ali on speed, which kind of concerned me but I kept on. After about 3 minutes of this I was about to stop when my fingers got wet and started burning BAD - when I looked down I had some type of liquid all over my hand, and my eyes watered. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to wash my hand but even afterwards it stung like hell

I just threw away the straw. I don't know where the cat is now

edit: 2005? REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom