• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall beta on Xbox One will open up to everyone

chadskin

Later today, the teams will be opening up the Titanfall Beta to all Xbox One owners. That means no code will be necessary to download and play the beta. We are really excited to get a good test on all of our systems before launch and encourage you to join in.

To download the beta, sign in to your Xbox One and head to the “New Game Demos” section of the Game Store and it will appear there. You can also say “Xbox Bing” then “Show me game demos”.

MajorNelson

PC too.

Vince Zampella ?@VinceZampella 2m
Opening XB1 first, at some point tonight. PC will follow, maybe tomorrow.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Figured something like this would happen, very cool treat for xbox one users, I think i'm going to have to slow down, i've played too much in the past two days though :p

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
You've all seen TitanFall, but tonight you will play TitanFall!

Except for the PC people, y'all have to wait till tomorrow just because!

We know the controller fix was at the request of Respawn.
I have a feeling that the scaler fix was them too.

This is obviously Vince wanting the beta in as many hands as possible.

Microsoft will do anything to please this team right now.

legacyzero

Banned
So does that mean it's gonna murder the PC servers too, if traffic gets too heavy?

If I was one of the people who spent $40+ on a key, I would be pretty salty right now.

Oh damn LOL

i2HNJa24BsjkC.gif

TomShoe

Banned
If I was one of the people who spent $40+ on a key, I would be pretty salty right now.

That's their fault for being willing to pay the price of a full game for basically what amounts to a 4 day demo.

I just picked up Beyond Two Souls and The Last of Us for $40.

Can we thank EA's screwup for this?

Pretty much. Seems like some codes just didn't get sent out when they should have. Many others received codes for the wrong platform.

Basically the whole code system was completely botched. This just makes it easier for everyone and allows them to really stress test the servers at the same time.

Obscured

Damn, I just got my code too. Now I don't feel special. But that is okay, because really, I'm not special. Now I can check it on PC too, so that is cool. I'll still get buying it in Xbox One, but I like that you can compare.

Top Bottom