• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA and Half Life 2 team up.

Ferrio

Banned
gmdoa12.jpg

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
What is a good resource for downloading models/skins/etc for Garry's mod? Are there a lot of them made by the community?

Raven.

Banned
pestul said:
I went on the forums.. and they seem to have been removed by Tecmo's request. :/

Any mirrors?

Well, they were removed on all but a page between 4-6 of that thread when I went, dunnoh if they're still there.

PS BTW eventually we'll probably have AI driven photo-real matrix-esque sims like these(finally not just a couple of locals in linear/monogamous sequence, but all hotties from all over the world for free at any moment :D )... Always like seeing the precursors to such a possible future dev.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Anyone know if there are any other ripped DOA models floating around? The Ayane and Kasumi ones are still floating around the net...

scarybore

RumpledForeskin said:
Can you give us a link on where to get the DOA characters?

Considering what happened to Ninja Hackers, I don't think the mods here would appreciate that. You can find them pretty easily with Google if you really want.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Can't find much else now...I'm kinda surprised actually, considering the amount of models people have managed to get into Garry's Mod (Master Chief, Kirby, Solid Snake, etc).

gm_construct0063.jpg

cs_italy00010.jpg

Top Bottom