• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOA and Half Life 2 team up.

Ferrio

Banned
Well not really. But someone ripped the models from DOAX and DOAU and available for the widely used Garry's Mod for HL2. So I played around with them.

gmdoa.jpg

gmdoa2.jpg

gmdoa3.jpg

gmdoa4.jpg

And for you really big freaks. Here's Ayane, lying on the sidewalk while birds fly over her and try to crap in her mouth, while a head crab....ya
gmdoa5.jpg

Stench

Banned
zero44 said:
That's really awesome.
You might as well have just said, "Thank you for the fap material, kind sir!"

And man, is that headcrab in that last pic sexy, or what? Fuck the broad, I WANT A PIECE OF THAT

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
Those pictures are funny and yet disturbing at the same time.

Why isn't an owl in that picture instead of a seagull?

nubbe

Ferrio said:
And for you really big freaks. Here's Ayane, lying on the sidewalk while birds fly over her and try to crap in her mouth, while a head crab....ya
gmdoa5.jpg
I like this pic :lol

I have no idea what that mod or the half life 2 engine is capable of, but it'd be interesting to see what the DOA models would look like with self shadowing.

LOL, this is hilarious!!

I'd love to see what could be done if self-shadowing and that HDR mod could be incorporated into some of these. It'd be a hoot just to compare it to DOA4 models and see if any chaos rains down.

Ferrio

Banned
Tech Nine said:
Seems like you're having alot of fun :D

Garry's mod has always been a blast, the amount of stuff you can make and things you can do are pretty overwhelming.

The fact that it has two models that are highly recognizable just make it a bit more interesting post wise.

Top Bottom