• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daughter kills her first Zubat; proud father posts pics (56K)

If you hate cute kids, get outta here.

My daughter -- a saucy 1.5 year old -- has decided that the future of gaming lies with the GBA Micro, your stupid stylus pokery and waggle wand saviors be damned.

Here she wins her first Pokemon battle, pitting her Makuhito named "weeoweeeoweeeoweeeo" against a Zubat:

sian_gba_01.JPG

Irritated by the interruption of her Pokeduties by Team Dipshit Parent, she clearly states "DADA NO".

sian_gba_02.JPG

Back to drooling on the screen and muttering incredibly cute imprecations under her breath:

sian_gba_03.JPG

WHAT? It's no worse than your damn POST YOUR GAMING RIG threads! C'mon! It's CUTE!

Any other pictures of the next generation of slobbering message board retards are likewise welcome!

Grug

Awwww cute kid.

And she didn't kill the Zubat... it 'fainted'.

And don't forget Drinky, a copy of Animal Crossing is cheaper than a real dollhouse.

White Man

She only thinks she's liking a Nintendo game because she's delirious from lack of sleep.

Get her on the PC and let her make her first Night Elf.

We are, and I did! (She's smarter than me; she can handle the slight.)

And hey, to anyone who says a D-pad and buttons are unintuitive: congrats! You and Shiggy are officially dumber than my daughter!

Snaku

Banned
White Man said:
She only thinks she's liking a Nintendo game because she's delirious from lack of sleep.

:lol :lol :lol

IJoel

I guess it's better than her playing with damn Barney.

Still disappointing, I must say. She should be making her practice matches around the tree of life in Phantom Dust. None of this obsolete hardware bound games nonsense.

I'd have no problem with a little girl playing Animal Crossing.

Brandon, her name is "Sian" (pronounced SHAWN, middle name "Elise"). It's Celtic or something. I wanted to name her "Cunnifred Tamponesca Erickson" but my wife nixed that one. :mad:

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
My 14 month old daughter Nyera earlier today evading the police in her green Dodge Viper at Heat Level 5, I quickly grabbed my camera phone to capture the moment:

01142006(001).jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
It seems to me that there's got to be something better for an 18-month-old to be doing than pushing buttons and staring at a tiny-ass screen.

mCACGj

Dan said:
It seems to me that there's got to be something better for an 18-month-old to be doing than pushing buttons and staring at a tiny-ass screen.

Says the adult who is posting on Gaming-Age forums. You could say that about anybody who plays games.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Nice name choice. I half expected some obscure Bydo reference snuck in under the wife's radar. "What do you mean R-13 Cerberus is a dumb middlename! It means purity in Gaelic!"

So when can I expect her to embarrass my Geometry Wars score like Long's kid?

mosaic

go eat paint
I consistently tell my girlfriend I'd like to name our first male child Gravy, to which she replies, "God, I hope it's a girl."

Then I reply, "I hope she grows up to be hot" and then I don't get any for 3 days.

Drinky, where does your kid stand on PSP vs DS vs GBA?

Man I wish all kids had that calm aura about them. Not that just because she appears calm in those pictures she's an angel 100% of the time, but my 2 year old sister is a hurricane of destruction.

She loves the PSP. She likes to sit on my lap while I play Guilty Gear and stick her greasy little finger on Chipp's head and say "ahgo".

She loves the Micro because I let her play with it.

When I had a DS she expressed absolutely no interest in it, probably because neither did I.

heidern

elostyle said:
micro will make her shortsighted
Just like her old man then.

And hey, this is the first pic Ive seen of someone actually holding a Micro. Whats with all the people that complained about it being too small. It fits perfectly in her hands.

heidern said:
And hey, this is the first pic Ive seen of someone actually holding a Micro. Whats with all the people that complained about it being too small. It fits perfectly in her hands.

Probably because most people at this message board are not 1.5 years of age.

Playing a FPS, but can't remember what. I can't make out what the HUD is from in the bottom left corner of the monitor.

playing_games.gif

I was borrowing a friends PS2 before I bought my own PStwo, I think she's playing Rygar.

zoe_gamer.jpg

I also have a fairly recent pic of her whooping ass in God of War on the Hades level. :lol

She rarely plays games though, but tonight we were rocking out to Eyetoy:Groove. :D

madara

White Man said:

I dont know, she stick out like a swore thumb with that "community". I think she needs to be younger. :lol

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
[Jeremy slang]
lol my kid pwns urs lol hes teh media arleady rofl!!111!!
[/Jeremy slang]
pwned0uo.jpg

Top Bottom