• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daughter kills her first Zubat; proud father posts pics (56K)

Flynn

Dr_Cogent said:
Don't kid yourself. Life is a miracle.

Whether you acknowledge it or not.

Life is no miracle. It's as mundane as dirt.

The miracle is our consciousness. We should be just like the rest of the monkeys and bacteria.

Alucard

Banned
Aww, isn't that cute. They're training their kids to be lazy and lay around the house playing videogames. Tomorrow's obesity, TODAY! :p

Did any of you play video games as babies? I think I started around 6. I wonder what it does to their brains... Great things, I'd imagine.

blahness

My daughter will destroy you all!

darthprincess.jpg

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
This is awesome.

When do we get GAF Reader's Wives and Girlfriends? Or even sisters? Friends? anyone?....

Dr_Cogent

Banned
Flynn said:
Life is no miracle. It's as mundane as dirt.

The miracle is our consciousness. We should be just like the rest of the monkeys and bacteria.

Not talking about your life ;)

I'm talking about life in general - and not just that of humans. The fact that it exists at all is mind blowing.

blahness

mrmyth said:
"Father, I find your lack of candy.....disturbing."

what she actually said was "I will destroy you!" followed by a "Will you be my friend?"
All through the voice changer it was hilarious.

Shawn128

Lemurnator said:
e4977292.jpg

My brother after owning some bitches in CS and posting on GAF afterwards(actually... looking at pictures of trains... lollerskates)

24ab72e0.jpg

Me congratulating on a game well played.

Goddamn I wish I got congratulated like that after a game well played.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Sabaku Ika said:
Did any of you play video games as babies? I think I started around 6. I wonder what it does to their brains... Great things, I'd imagine.
I first started playing videogames at 7 i think, I was quite late but im happy for it because I got to spend more time playing with lego and stuff like that, which I feel helped be more creative.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Phranky said:
Congrats guys on getting your wife/girlfriend pregnant then driving her to the hospital (I'd have just caught the bus) that must've taken some real effort on your part. You can reward yourself for being an intrinsical part of the miracle of life.

I sincerely hope you aren't being a snide, obnoxious jerk in this message -- I can't tell, honestly. If you were, I'd be searching for surplus Xbox systems to drop on your proverbial head.

Mr. Smith

i need to know with what camera this photo was taken? it has a really unique look on it, and i want to make photos that look like that right now, please tell me.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Mr. Smith said:
i need to know with what camera this photo was taken? it has a really unique look on it, and i want to make photos that look like that right now, please tell me.

If you're talking to me I have no idea. It was taken by my Grandmother in like...1992 or so and I scanned it into my computer with a cheap $80 scanner.

Awesome pic.

Thanks ^.^

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
He's an angel really. It's his sister that I'm worried about.

Top Bottom