• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daughter kills her first Zubat; proud father posts pics (56K)

mj1108

Somethingblah Cock said:
Probably because most people at this message board are not 1.5 years of age.

They just act like they are 1.5 years old.

PhoenixDark said:
Thanks to me, ManDudeChild, and Darko, that creep will never come close to Princess Drinky Cow.

Just wait until Princess Drinky starts dating and brings home her first guy. First question when Drinky meets him: "So, do you like Nintendo?" :lol

Azih

PhoenixDark said:
Thanks to me, ManDudeChild, and Darko, that creep will never come close to Princess Drinky Cow.
Did you just call Drinky's kid a cow?

Jeez man, at least wait a bit before pulling out that insult.

20060115sianblinx.jpg

JoDark

MS Viral Marketing
Awesome. My sweet kids are older now, but these shots bring back LOTS of memories. Pokemon is a killer way to get a young kid into reading!

suikodan

That topic is totally cute.

I started to show my 2 yr niece (now 3) Super Mario Bros. At first, I showed Mario that was jumping so she sticked to that. Then I realized that Mario 64 DS might be too hard for a kid of that age so I introduced her to SM World with Yoshi. She fell in love with the dinosaur.

That's funny because my sister-in-law (and her bf) isn't interested in gaming so it's a treat for my niece to play. Everytime we see them, she comes running at me to ask if she can play at the "Little man that jumps" game.

At first, I was having a hard time trying to explain to her the principle of running and jumping. She was either taping a direction or jumping. But one day, she took the GameBoy and started to move AND jump. It was so nice to see and I was kind of proud. Not the kind where the kid makes his first steps but it was awesome that she grasped the concept of moving and jumping.

Now she must learn to dodge enemies. Oh my... :lol

Yes, the faces are blurred. My sister-in-law once told my gf that she isn't comfortable having a picture of her kid online and I respect that.

Gazunta

mosaic said:
Then I reply, "I hope she grows up to be hot" and then I don't get any for 3 days.

Of course she will be. I mean, look at her dad!

can't find any pictures of yer gf

Flynn

helen.JPG

Here's my niece. She's just over a year old. She likes to "read" board books and she got it in her head that the box for Mario Kart was one of her books, so my wife read her the instructions.

Flynn said:
helen.JPG

Here's my niece. She's just over a year old. She likes to "read" board books and she got it in her head that the box for Mario Kart was one of her books, so my wife read her the instructions.

We have us a snaker in the making. :D

cicero

momolicious said:
wow theres alot of old poeple on this forum, i mean older. cute kids though
Drinky will be 40 soon enough, which will make his long-term repeated trolling all the more cute and endearing.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
So, which companies will be dominating the gaming scene in 10-15 years... that's the important question!

TRU

DavidDayton said:
So, which companies will be dominating the gaming scene in 10-15 years... that's the important question!

Lets just say you dont see kids playing a PSP.... Nintendo will always be arround.

Borys

Banned
suikodan said:

Yes, the faces are blurred. My sister-in-law once told my gf that she isn't comfortable having a picture of her kid online and I respect that.

That's totally Ring-scary.

kenta

Has no PEINS
My son is only 5 months old so I don't have any pictures of him playing games yet, but I just took this picture tonight of my neice having one last jam session before going to bed:

shelby-guitarhero.jpg

Timen

I hope she grows up to replace Reggie at Nintendo and every time you talk to her on the phone she'll tell you about how innovative gameplay is the thing you are looking for.

and on a more serious note; congratulations, you have a beautiful daughter :)

e4977292.jpg

My brother after owning some bitches in CS and posting on GAF afterwards(actually... looking at pictures of trains... lollerskates)

24ab72e0.jpg

Me congratulating on a game well played.

E-Nature

very cute :)
my nephew is 13 months old now but I don't think he can play any videogames yet! gonna try that out next weekend though ;-)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Himuro said:
Awwwww... <3

I'm serously Lemurs, you're going to be so beautiful in a few years. You're already looking stunning now, and no that was not a flirt. Not really into 15 year olds. :(

What you're saying isn't sounding quite right with your current avatar. :lol

Dave Long

Banned
Dammit man, Zubats and all other Pokémon don't DIE, they FAINT!

You've probably screwed her up for life talking like that!

As Brandon notes, my kids are on a strict regimen of videogame skill building. Geometry Wars Evolved is first period, 8:00 - 8:50AM.

Phranky

Banned
Congrats guys on getting your wife/girlfriend pregnant then driving her to the hospital (I'd have just caught the bus) that must've taken some real effort on your part. You can reward yourself for being an intrinsical part of the miracle of life.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
If only I had that pic of my little brother on his first christmas playing with the SNES box rather than the SNES itself.

Top Bottom