• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch Dogs - Character trailer

zakislam

skG6dQi.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaMmopc4GeQ

Sojgat

Cool trailer.

That Dedsec edition statue looks straight outta garbage town though. Ubi usually has nice looking plastic crap, what's going on here?

Looking better and better. I also dig the diverse cast, especially the Asian character not having a thick Asian accent. Day one on PS4.

JayEH

I really like the fact Clara is French. Not many french characters in video games.

I could be wrong but I think they changed the voice actress since the last trailer she was in. I could swear she didn't have an accent before. But then again she only said a couple of lines in previous trailers.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Always loved the design of that Asian character, from the very first trailer.

That's the only character I liked from this trailer. I'm feeling this game less and less. Charmless GTA with an ultra phone.

Edit: And that voice, like a B category movie trailer. I still hope that it's just their decisions on the trailers to make it more dudebro rather than what's in the game itself.

sjay1994

I could be wrong but I think they changed the voice actress since the last trailer she was in. I could swear she didn't have an accent before. But then again she only said a couple of lines in previous trailers.

No. Same actress. If anything, the accent was more thick in the earlier trailers.

wapplew

Supporting cast is 300% more interesting than the protagonist.
I'm sure that lady is inspired by The Girl with Dragon Tatto.

Can we stop with the Wii U version will be cancelled talk now? Although even when it's on store shelves, I can imagine people will say it will get recalled.

Dr Dogg

Is this the thread were using now? Hahaha

Anyway considering I've gone against the grain and have been soaking up all the Watch_Dogs footage as of late I still have next to no idea what the plot of the game is about.

Oh well preorder is done and just waiting for Steam preload so I'm about as ready as I can but I still haven't seen or read anything about what the mission structure is like.

That was an awesome trailer. Music was ripped straight from the Sin City 2 trailer. Visuals looked great. Characters seem interesting, though a little cliched.

Top Bottom