• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

View all your XONE clips online on this user created site, it's amazing!

mocoworm

A user just posted this on Reddit.

http://xboxclips.com

Reddit said:
Hi,

Since you can only view your Xbox one game clips via the smart glass app I decided to create a site which allows you to easily view your clips or anyone else's for that matter.

Major Nelson's Videos

Simply search a gamertag XboxOne gamertag and it will return all the game clips recorded by that user (even if they are not published).

The site has been made over the last few days, so any suggestions for improvements would be appreciated.

OP: http://www.reddit.com/r/XboxRecordThat/comments/2549hi/xboxclipscom_view_your_xbox_one_clips_online/

Awesome idea , ms should have had this from the beginning, they should hire this guy. Would love a twitch style website where you can search user vids from all of have diff games. Would certainly encourage me to record more.

Isn't this like major against the TOU since it is scraping huge amount of system data?

Either way, pretty damn awesome. Just hope MS doesn't pull it down.

JLck

Can you also delete videos there?

FIFA records a clip for me whenever a keeper makes a save, or someone else (on clubs) scores a goal. Why would I want that stuff?

Xbox Game DVR is ridiculously slow trying to delete one by one.

Sandwich

Neo Member
It's working just fine for me atm. (looking through videos in your links atm).

I don't have an Xbone and even I think this is cool. MS needs to step up and do this kind of stuff to begin with.

RulkezX

Can you also delete videos there?

FIFA records a clip for me whenever a keeper makes a save, or someone else (on clubs) scores a goal. Why would I want that stuff?

Xbox Game DVR is ridiculously slow trying to delete one by one.

You can disable games automatically saving clips in settings.

Top Bottom