• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog on bringing The Last Of Us to PS4; working on two "new experiences"

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-last-of-it-naughty-dog-on-bringing-the-last-of-us-to-ps4/

The full Neil Druckmann interview is up, interesting bits and pieces. But one thing that grabbed my attention:
We’re working on this re-release, but at the same time we’re working on two other brand-new experiences.
They've never officially confirmed this before, right?

Edit:
One of the members of the team involved in the second project is the guy below, courtesy of his Twitter profile.

leH9I1G.jpg

Ricky_R

http://www.edge-online.com/features/the-last-of-it-naughty-dog-on-bringing-the-last-of-us-to-ps4/

The full Neil Druckmann interview is up, interesting bits and pieces. But one thing that grabbed my attention:

They never officially confirmed this before, right?

New indeed. Wonder why he didn't use the word "games" though. I'm not sure Uncharted falls under that description btw. Maybe a TLOU sequel and new IP?

EDIT: After some more thought Uncharted should be one of those. I don't think ND has the manpower to work on three games at the same time.

iNvid02

the "experiences" wording sounds like it could be DLC rather than a full game

whatever they are, im down

boinx

Aww yiss, as much as I loved TLOU, another brand new IP would be even more exciting than another sequel.

Not hugely surprizing given how much success they've enjoyed. Sony is likely encouraging them to continue to grow and take on more projects.

I posted about this weeks ago. Where was the thread then?

Goddamn EDGE, taking all the credit. Sure I copied and pasted from their article, but that took me a few seconds of effort.

Where's my parade?

I just had a thought,

The very carefully used words, " brand-new experiences"

That means they're going to be new IP's...
"brand-new experiences" meaning not a remaster

Originally when rumors popped up for TLOU2 already I was against it, but after seeing the "fan art" of older Ellie I bet it'd be pretty rad.

Top Bottom