• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys Games announces Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN (PS3/PS4) for NA

Salex_

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iUEbve6lylahk.gif

Asd202

I wonder how big of a difference there will be between PS3 and PS4 version, being a fighting game locked 60FPS is a must. Guess going forward PS4 will be the default console for fighting game tournaments.

orioto

Good Art™
Is there new gamepay footage of this game by the way ? Is the arcade game out ? (Cause let's not forget that's one of the biggest graphical revolution ever..)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

I'm so hyped!

Guilty Gear Xrd, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Smash Bros 4, Ultra Street Fighter 4

Upcoming: Mortal Kombat X and Capcom's rumored new fighting game

Yaoibot

Wonderful announcement. Between this and Deep Down (and DA: 3), my fall and winter are set. If Beast Souls is real and releases this year, I'll have my plate rather full.

Sayad

Is there new gamepay footage of this game by the way ? Is the arcade game out ? (Cause let's not forget that's one of the biggest graphical revolution ever..)

It came out on arcades sometime ago, so tones of new gameplay, though mostly at the Japanese arcades preferred res of 240p. I remember seeing some high quality 60fps videos on Niconico, but those are rare.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Literally floored by this news. Glad to be proven wrong about it coming this year.

When can I preorder?

Top Bottom