• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 announced (360, Xbox One), releasing this fall

RetroStu

Banned
198038.jpg

Bullshots in terms of image quality obviously but if the graphics end up close to that then DAMN!.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Can we have direct feed images and not bullshots?

nib95

Banned
Those screenshots look insanely good, but I'd like to see actual gameplay captures or video before judging the graphics.

BouncyFrag

Won't be long until the H2/Driveclub campaigns commence. Not sure if my body is ready.
312231kj_UCQDk8.gif

Edit: *reads post #2127*
It begins and soon the hammer shall fall.

eso76

duh, yellow lambo looks as great as the others considering the different lighting.

Only difference being the camera is so close to the road, and texture isn't great with that angle.

Man.

Who knows if rain turns dusty road into mud swamps, like IGN claimed was the case in Forza Horizon 1.

i think i'm just gonna leave this here.

"this" meaning your neogaf account ? :p

p3tran

Banned
Detective GAF strikes again I see!

You better not find the preview before later today lol

Sounds like a gauntlet hitting the floor.

That a challenge?

sounds to me like we are close to discovering a video and Helios tried to smoke us by throwing the "better not find the preview" thing. ;PPpppPp

:)

HOUNDS!! TO THE VIDEOS!!

edit:
FHLgmd2.jpg

wtf get a life bro!
forza 5 is fuckin' GREAT! these things you post are only the proof that you know nothing!

Tinzo

Banned
And here we go... we can't have nice things.
Utterly pointless and derailing as hell.

just saying.
i really hope it will look like that. like i said, i am a forza fan but lets say i don't have high hopes yet. after WD and forza 5 downgrade

Ape

Banned
Junior accounts don't come back from bans, Tinzo. Maybe you should edit your derail.

Did the preview article get leaked or just the screenshots?

So why are you comparing a launch crunch game with one that's had a decent amount of dev time on fixed hardware, again?
just saying.
i really hope it will look like that. like i said, i am a forza fan but lets say i don't have high hopes yet. after WD and forza 5 downgrade
Ah, still going with the shitty comparisons, I see.

HeliosT10

Junior accounts don't come back from bans, Tinzo. Maybe you should edit your derail.

Did the preview article get leaked or just the screenshots?

It's not long to wait now anyway, it's out at 2pm GMT/6am PST.

Apologies for posting yesterday that the preview was out at 5pm GMT today btw, that's what info I had at the time.

Top Bottom