• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Mass Effect Concepts Shown at EA Press Conference

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm sad it's all we got. Talk about a small teaser, if you could even consider it that. :(

3bdelilah

Banned
Well, that was a disappointment. I expected a lot more gameplay. I hope there'll be more information than this in the E3 days to come.

Curious as to what the new IP is, as well. But that probably won't hit until fall 2016 at the very least, so I don't know why they're teasing it this soon.

Eh. Sure thing, whatever. It's not like I am disappointed, or anything. Still, at least i'm normally mildly apathetic to these things.

Squalor

There was literally no purpose for showing this at E3.

They should have waited until next year when they would actually have something and people would care.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
tumblr_lntvorzOyL1qm8vqso1_250.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a feeling they're going to change their mind on the choosable races that they were surveying fans for when they first started talking about a new Mass Effect. I really hope not. They still haven't shown any gameplay of Dragon Age 3 as anything other than a human.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
The stuff with planetary exploration, as vague as it is, sounds like what they should have expanded on anyway, so interested I guess?

Fedele

So, as far as I understood there is this really cool looking Mass Effect being done by Bioware Montreal. Edmonton is developing a new IP that looks like a massive-multiplayer.

This is very intriguing as I guess they supported Austin with The Old Republic. If they can learn their lessons with that MMO (which is already great) and further develop the ME universe, this could be very interesting.

Top Bottom