• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Island 2 Announced (Yager/Deep Silver, UE4, Spring 2015)

Dead-Island-2-515x250.png

Trailer Here!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Was that Jack Black's voice at the end? The dude who picked up the shoe?

LQX

Ha! Awesome trailer like the first. I fucking love it. I enjoyed the shit out first game despite the criticism. Over 50 enjoyable hours.

Pandemic

Awesome trailer, I was led on to believe it would be a game where you are the zombie, sort of like Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse, but I got my hopes up. :(

dorkimoe

i just got around to actually playing dead island

this will be a day 1 for me. cant wait. I assume pc as well?

I really liked Dead island, I hope the sequel keeps the gamey/exploring feel, further improves upon the already good melee and makes it a worthy sequel.

Karak

The best part of all the shows actually for me. DI 2 is more exciting than anything else people announced. Crackdown is close though.

Betty

Banned
Here's the facts, the Dead Rising 2 trailer had more well done humor in it than the entire Sunset Overdrive advertising campaign thus far.

We were continuously laughing when the trailer played.

I still want a game like that first Dead Island trailer. Well minus throwing little girls out of windows, I just mean, that trailer made the game seem like it would be much darker/sad than the game we got.

KAP151

That is exactly how id imagine a GTA game with zombies.

Either way, loved the first on 360. Riptide not so much.

Im all over this, especially as the Behind The Lines guys are making it.

Top Bottom