• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LA Times: Nintendo's white PlayStation 4 debuts [sic]

I feel like this is journalism. Journalists are usually absolutely clueless, but most of the time we are equally clueless so we don't notic all the mistakes.

explodet

It's like a real life article of "The more you look at it the worse it gets".

i9wmy6zPQ9pKy.png

vids

Unconfirmed Member
Reminds me when I was a kid and some luddite adults would label any electronic device with a screen a Nintendo, a Computer, a Gadget or a Gizmo.

How the fuck does this even happen? Are there no editors? Proofreaders? Quality control? Anything?

I get that video games have had a rough road becoming "main stream" but come on - not a single thing in that headline makes sense.

And the picture on top of that.

Lol.

Sendou

Think about it: the writer had to summarize the E3 in one sentence and this is what they wrote: "Nintendo's white PlayStation 4 debuts".

Beautiful

White PlayStation

Convention-goers have taken their first look at Nintendo’s “glacier white” PlayStation 4. The white console is being bundled with the game "Destiny," a new title from Bungie, Inc., developer of the blockbuster "Halo" series.

------------

FOR THE RECORD

June 12, 9:14 a.m.: In the June 12 Business section, a story about the E3 video game trade show stated that Nintendo Co. was releasing a "glacier white" PlayStation 4. Sony Corp. makes PlayStation.

I am so confused. It is like they are trying to fix the mistake but aren't. Seriously who wrote this.

RagnarokX

"Sony: Winner? Some analysts and video-gaming media are calling Sony the "winner" of E3..."

Some analysts and video-gaming media didn't see Nintendo :p

Alphahawk

This is what Nintendo gets for naming their console "Wii U". I mean it's so much like "Playstation 4" they are literally giving money away ".

Top Bottom