• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita gets 1600% month-over-month increase in May NPD

April really wasn't as big of a deal as some people made it out to be. IIRC, they were phasing the 1000 model out and not shipping anymore, letting the stock clear out before the Borderlands bundle came out.

Silky

Banned
2474412-2461739-langnatism.gif

HUELEN10

Borderlands 2 bundle
I had no idea that many people were into a portable port of it, wow. I am not bashing anything, just color me genuinely surprised! Let's see how domestic retail software support grows from now until the end of the year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Is everyone forgetting that this thing was almost impossible to find in March and April because they were closing out the 1000?

antitrop

I had no idea that many people were into a portable port of it, wow.

I am not bashing anything, just color me genuinely surprised!

I thought he was joking. I've seen nothing but people talking shit about it and it has a 65 on Metacritic, I don't think it was moving systems.

Gaz_RB

Holy shit. That's awesome.

1600% is a very drastic number, but I wonder if it will continue into the next month.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
If this continues, the Vita is on pace to do more than a million units in June NPD's !!

Silvawuff

I picked up this bundle for the redesigned Vita; BL2 was just icing on the cake. It's a solid system all around and I'm quite pleased with it.

MUnited83

For you.
I had no idea that many people were into a portable port of it, wow. I am not bashing anything, just color me genuinely surprised! Let's see how domestic retail software support grows from now until the end of the year.

It also comes with the new hardware revision(Vita 2000) and the stock was almost non-existent the last couple of months.

Gestault

People getting into the system right now have a lot of advantages:

The backlog of games, and an active awareness of what to realistically expect from it. Even without these advantages, this has been a richly satisfying system for me personally. Play on, people. Also, please enjoy Gravity Rush.

Top Bottom