• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | July 2014

kassatsu

Banned
i6i8spS9mbDp1.png

Here is a list of upcoming PSN games which will probably get updated more than this OP.

ibwdETypGDx2if.png

July 1st Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
July 1st Puddle
July 1st Sniper Elite 3
July 8th Another World
July 8th Mousecraft
July 8th One Piece: Unlimited World Red
July 22nd Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
July 22nd OlliOlli
July 29th The Last of Us Remastered
July Futuridium EP Deluxe

ibeIxLXGz9CCSl.png

July 1st Child of Light
July 8th Another World
July 8th Mousecraft
July Gravity Crash Ultra
July Flame Over
July Jet Car Stunts

ib2qPuhlO4Sxep.png

July 1st Constant C
July 1st Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn
July 1st Sniper Elite 3
July 8th Another World
July 8th Mousecraft
July 8th One Piece: Unlimited World Red
July 22nd OlliOlli
July Jet Car Stunts

ilr8sk0ofXwmZ.png

EU
TowerFall Ascension (PS4)
Strider (PS4)
Dead Space 3 (PS3)
Vessel (PS3)
LEGO Batman 2: DC Superheroes (Vita)
Doki-Doki Universe (Vita)

NA
TowerFall Ascension (PS4)
Strider (PS4)
Dead Space 3 (PS3)
Vessel (PS3)
Muramasa Rebirth (Vita)
Doki-Doki Universe (Vita)

ib29cxO4ulSZUS.png

PlayStation Plus Thread

Wall of Shame.

NM4vaSR.png

Seems like only Child of Light for me this month. Hopefully that will be the case since Gaben stole most of my wallet's content.

Only new release for me is Oddworld New n Tasty.

Can't wait!!!

Will be dipping into PSN archives for some PSP and PSX games as well, I'm sure

Tried to find out if PS Blog confirmed anywhere that Oddworld was cross-buy, but no dice. If not, PS4 vs. Vita will be a tough choice.

Vashetti

Banned
Sorry about the delay in the Ratchet OT, my Mac's charger has failed and it's completely dead. Waiting for a new one to arrive.

Ryuuga

Banned
My friend is a bastard. He messages me on skype with "STRIDER!!!!!!!!! FREE ON PS PLUS" I figured it was up since it's Tuesday, so first I checked SEN (nada), then PSN and still no change. I went back and asked him if he downloaded it and he just wanted to inform me that it was available this month.

Tapejara

Happy new thread day/Canada Day! Just Sniper Elite 3 and One Piece for me this month; but I've also got my eye on Oddworld and Guacamelee.

Also, been playing Blue Estate: The Game. The writing is hilarious. Definitely recommended if you're a fan of rail shooters.

netguy503

Happy new thread day/Canada Day! Just Sniper Elite 3 and One Piece for me this month; but I've also got my eye on Oddworld and Guacamelee.

Also, been playing Blue Estate: The Game. The writing is hilarious. Definitely recommended if you're a fan of rail shooters.

Nah...it will be free on plus soon. Does Blue Estate have a plat for $20? It better.

VanWinkle

My friend is a bastard. He messages me on skype with "STRIDER!!!!!!!!! FREE ON PS PLUS" I figured it was up since it's Tuesday, so first I checked SEN (nada), then PSN and still no change. I went back and asked him if he downloaded it and he just wanted to inform me that it was available this month.

Should be free when the store updates later today.

Cool, I really wanted to play doki doki, and I wouldn't mind having Muramasa ready to play anytime instead of having to use my copy, that plus strider on PS4 makes me think this will be a good month, by the way, wasn't Dynasty Warriors Gundam supposed to be a midnight release or something?

Ryuuga

Banned
Should be free when the store updates later today.

Yeah I just figured it had already updated with the amount of excitement he put into his message. I guess he saw this thread and didn't know what the PS Plus titles for this month would be.

netguy503

Nope. And it was $15.99 with the Plus discount ;).

Nope, it's still up for pre-order here in Canada. Guessing it's the same down in the States.

But it will be $20 after this week and $20 for people without plus. That's stupid for a game to cost that much with no plat.

That's like Gauc PS4. I want to buy it but...$15, really guys? I already bought and showed support for it for both PS3 and Vita. Unless they have a discount for people who bought the game/already supported them (which they have hinted at but never showed yet)I will not be buying it. I think $10 would be a good price point for people with past versions. Nothing more.

Dugna

One Piece game comes out on Vita instead of PS4, this month is kinda dry....owell another month to burn the backlog.

VLiberty

Vita
July 1st Child of Light
July 8th Another World
July 8th Mousecraft
July Gravity Crash Ultra
July Flame Over
July Jet Car Stunts

Bolded are on my wishlist, though I won't go day one on any of them...instead I'm getting R&C Trilogy tomorrow.

How "rpg-ish" is Child of Light though?

ps: yay, I'm on the wall

edit: two JAW games on the list remind me of the disappeared Munch's Oddysee HD...

mauaus

Bolded are on my wishlist, though I won't go day one on any of them...instead I'm getting R&C Trilogy tomorrow.

AFAIK very RPG-ish but a short experience 10-15 hrs (could be wrong)

Tapejara

But it will be $20 after this week and $20 for people without plus. That's stupid for a game to cost that much with no plat.

That's like Gauc PS4. I want to buy it but...$15, really guys? I already bought and showed support for it for both PS3 and Vita. Unless they have a discount for people who bought the game/already supported them (which they have hinted at but never showed yet)I will not be buying it. I think $10 would be a good price point for people with past versions. Nothing more.

I disagree with you on both points. But eh, whatevs.

edit: two JAW games on the list remind me of the disappeared Munch's Oddysee HD...

Totally skimmed over Gravity Crash Ultra. I need that nowwww.

maouvin

Unless we get some stealth releases, nothing this month for me.
Gotta prepare the wallet for august onwards, so that's a plus.

And Shizuka took the Wall of Shame's crown on his first month, ha!

VanWinkle

Oddworld New N' Tasty for me this month. Wish it had a physical release! Also will probably get Child of Light on Vita if it's a good port (will try the demo first). And having OlliOlli on PS4 will be cool.

Rosur

Looking like it will just be Valiant Hearts I will be buying this month if I don't take forever playing through Wolfenstein (and getting the plat).

Top Bottom