• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLOU Remastered screenshots (PS Blog)

nynt9

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/16/hands-on-the-last-of-us-remastered/

1405516728-1.jpg

1405516730-3.jpg

1405516726-2.jpg

More at the link.

turn me into a mushroom if old.

edit:
nhkSDfW.jpg

Caayn

Good nice, the more games with a screenshot feature the better.

Is it me or do Joe and Ellie look kinda strange in the second and third picture? Like they have a slightly different art style than the rest of the world.

Denton

I wondered whether it would add a distracting layer of artificiality, that it might somehow interfere with the game’s cinematic look and feel. Luckily, based on my hands-on experiences at a recent media event in New York City, those concerns feel entirely unwarranted. Played at the higher framerate, The Last of Us Remastered has a silky smooth feel that makes aiming and camera control feel more responsive and natural.

WOW YOU DON'T SAY

jesus fucking christ, official ps blog

desu

Good that I never played this on PS3. Whenever I get a PS4 this will be one of the first games to play.

Looks great! About time!

Detail on charater models looks superb too. Now I need to see it all running in 60 fps. Will be pretty spectacular.

Ramza

Banned
so this was the best looking game of ps3?
ok

Well, that's debatable. It could still be Beyond: Two Souls or God of War: Ascension for best looking game, but that's up to your opinion. But I'm assuming you were being snarky in your comment, in which I'm questioning what you see wrong with it.

PSOreo

Looks incredible, I seriously cannot wait to play this again! Controls will feel super tight on the dualshock 4 as well.

Lkr

DerZuhälter;121264120 said:
Car textures look worse than Gran Turismo 5 standard cars. Dennis will be disappointed.

can't tell if it is a bad image or what, because damn that looks hilariously bad

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Assuming they're legit the most impressive thing is the image quality. Little to no aliasing, and very clean texture rendering and filtering, Exactly what an up-port should look like.

Chao

Ellie's face looks on par with the one in the cutscenes... I think.

She always looked weird in game for me, but she looks good in that side shot

I think it's a testament to just how good the PS3 version looked that this doesn't look leaps and bounds better than it.
It looks gorgeous, but the PS3 version still looks fantastic/not outdated.

Looking forward to getting this when I get a PS4.

Azric

Banned
God damn I can't wait.. So glad I never got into the MP, and that I didnt finish the Left Behind DLC. They were great I bet, but that just makes me extra pumped.

I don't think these screens do the game justice. Last of Us is a game for me that just looks 'ok' in screenshots but in gameplay, well... most immersive game I played last year.

Top Bottom