• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Crytek USA's Leadership Quit Last Week

Nibel

Fire if old.

This afternoon, Crytek announced that they had downsized their Texas-based USA studio and moved development of the free-to-play co-op shooter Hunt: Horrors of the Guilded Age to their main offices in Frankfurt, Germany.

What they didn't say is that Crytek USA's senior staff, including studio head David Adams, quit over a week ago because they weren't getting paid, according to people familiar with goings-on at the company.

Also, seems like money hasn't been paid to employees in every Crytek studio:

Around the same time, Crytek's higher-ups were saying the same thing to employees at their other studios in Frankfurt, the UK, and elsewhere, according to sources. Since March, paychecks had been missed across the company.

Read the rest of Jigglepuff Schreier's article over at Kotaku.

It seems like every Crytek studio is falling apart - leaving them their Homefront, Crytek Frankfurt. The irony. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Also, if you know some nicknames starting with J, send me a PM.)

Xater

I think it's way more interesting that apparently paychecks have been missed around all Crytek studios since March.

Around the same time, Crytek's higher-ups were saying the same thing to employees at their other studios in Frankfurt, the UK, and elsewhere, according to sources. Since March, paychecks had been missed across the company.

Cardon

So at what point is Todd Papy bailing out? I know he moved over to Germany and all, but with how things are going he's bound to leave at some point.

Nokterian

I think it's way more interesting that apparently paychecks have been missed around all Crytek studios since March.

Horrible..just horrible. Not getting your money to buy food,pay your bills and since march? Time to abandon the sinking ship.

Crytek is more dead By the hour it seems.

inb4
5vWFCzz.jpg

someone was going to do it, might as well be me

Top Bottom