• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post real things that look futuristic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalibur

wGEJwBE.jpg

FStop7

Banned
I will also throw in - lots of different things that Sony makes. Their industrial design is really on point.

If you ever saw Cherenkov glow in person, you'd be dead soon from the radiation dose. At least, as far as i know, it requires quite a bit of radiation for the glow to be visible.

EDIT also, i was going to post image about a dome city or some such but then i realized they ain't actually real... bah.

Uh, I have seen it in person and I am fine. What really matters is how deep the water is versus how much power the reactor is outputting.

Amir0x

Banned
radissonblueewcsh.jpg

radissonblue2aii8u.jpg

hey there's some Bioshock in your hotel elevator, Radisson Blu!

And for the human experience:

chinesemasshumanmigrbrz6a.jpeg

The Chinese mass human migration. That's the future of the entire world.

Amir0x

Banned
i wonder how it would feel to be the parent of a child that is projected that realistically in hologram form

must be shockingly surreal

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Listening to Blade Runner while watching this thread.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
This thing:

smash_the_machine.jpg

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Aww. How come? Badgers are awesome, and he looks like he's fine - just scared.
I was just looking around for a nope.gif, but if that one doesn't work, I'll find something else.

I don't think he'd be fine after falling off the cliff :(

terrisus

Much better!

You've earnt 500 badger points.

Badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom.

I was out in Madison, Wisconsin a few years ago, and I couldn't help thinking that any time I saw any of the various Wisconsin Badgers stuff around there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom