• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends: Season 4 World Championship (Sep 17 - Oct 19)

Edwardo

WZs9YVi.jpg

Wildesy

SSW keeping their cards close to their chest. Almost felt like they were deliberately trying to play the hype around themselves down a bit by holding back.
No way Imp would make that move in the Semi or even the Quarter Finals.

EDIT: "Korean in our ass"

Cuddler

There's pretty much always 20 minutes after scheduled time for the first match to start due to analyst talks and pick/bans. It's common in the LCS.
Thank you, didn't know that. They usually start before 6pm in both OGN and LPL and if I remember correctly it's really difficult to see a match played at midnight, but I can be wrong.

Because of the parity in Europe, we never know how good the teams really are from watching them play each other. Oh wait, they're just all bad, false alarm.

Because of the parity in Europe, we never know how good the teams really are from watching them play each other. Oh wait, they're just all bad, false alarm.

I think you're ignoring the fact that SK lost a big part of their team when their jungler decided to be a racist piece of shit.

Honestly I think with Svenskeren there it would have been a lot closer.

although their pick ban was trash

EU #3 that just had scandal and a new player in his first game might not be the best game to judge the strength of the EU LCS.

That would mean more if the difference between EU #1 and EU #5 hadn't been relatively trivial throughout most of the season. I'm sure the Sven problem means SK will be weaker than Fnatic and Alliance, granted, but I don't think there's a wide enough gulf between the three teams for the other two to perform significantly better.

I'm honestly expecting them to get blown out all over the place. (I'm expecting the NA teams to get crushed when they hit the Koreans, though, as well.)

That would mean more if the difference between EU #1 and EU #5 hadn't been relatively trivial throughout most of the season.

c'mon they practised hard for this and then that happens and they have to throw all their plans away and start over with like 2 days to go. i bet they aren't exactly in a good mindset and as soon as they fall back they're like "shit, just get it over with so we can go home".

you can make fun of EU when the other two get crushed as well.

bokn

Banned
SK are gonna get so much anti-hype when Svenskeren comes back to play for them in their last 3 games.

Dat esports drama so delicious. The full strength SK games vs TPA are gonna be hype

Top Bottom