• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Lord Phol

The Bronx Zoo one-shot comes out today. Should be pretty great, based on the streaming footage.

They also hinted at the one-shot later this year (around Magneto's release) which will tie into the AXIS story line in the comics.

Red difficulty raid will be back on the Test Center Friday, so maybe we'll see that the following patch.

Nice looking forward to trying out Bronx Zoo. Not sure if I'm going to do red raids or not, depends on how hardcore they are. Would suck a little bit not being able to upgrade your items to level 69 but I guess I can live with it.

DrAg0nBoY

Just got Star-Lord to lvl 60 with 3 lvl 60 uniques :D.

I will probably try now Spider-Man, as I have 1 token for him. I do hope he is fun and worth it :p.

I can confirm that Spidey is a lot of fun.

Also, I'm not sure I'll roll with red raids either at first. Depends on the level of frustration to rewards. I'll especially lose interest if certain characters flat out won't be able to do enough damage to get invited along. I'm looking at you Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Punisher, etc. The beauty of the current system is anyone and everyone can complete it.

KePoW

Banned
Also, I'm not sure I'll roll with red raids either at first. Depends on the level of frustration to rewards. I'll especially lose interest if certain characters flat out won't be able to do enough damage to get invited along. I'm looking at you Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Punisher, etc. The beauty of the current system is anyone and everyone can complete it.

but you don't let Sue Storm come for raids you lead...

HYPOCRITE!!1

DrAg0nBoY

Got him to level 10. Will probably wait for the patch for more xp buffs. But for now sure looks fun.

After him I will probably level up Moon Knight. Any tips for what build to use on him and spiderman? Or it does not matter as long as I don't do raids with them?

KePoW

Banned
Got him to level 10. Will probably wait for the patch for more xp buffs. But for now sure looks fun.

After him I will probably level up Moon Knight. Any tips for what build to use on him and spiderman? Or it does not matter as long as I don't do raids with them?

For the first time you play a character, just try every power out for yourself. You can always retcon later and those are easy to get

DrAg0nBoY

I see. Thanks.

Will probably try to get the stuff I need for Star-Lord while playing with other characters. Kinda like him, but I probably still don't know how to play him :D :D.

KePoW

Banned
I see. Thanks.

Will probably try to get the stuff I need for Star-Lord while playing with other characters. Kinda like him, but I probably still don't know how to play him :D :D.

hey buddie are you in our GAF guild MH... are you the person who mains Captain America??

DrAg0nBoY

I am the one who hates Captain America (and apperantly also freedom :/). I am Aphiel in-game.

And yeah, I am in the guild. This only shows that nobody knows about me :(.

but you don't let Sue Storm come for raids you lead...

HYPOCRITE!!1

Bro, she might be good in a raid setting, but I'm not seeing it.

I swear, you always swap to your very worst characters whenever I send you a raid invite just to troll me. You have zero intention on raiding with her.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so the word is that Magneto and Juggernaut have switched releases, so Juggs is after Nova

which makes me happy as I want Juggs bad, but im sure people will cry about it

I was really tempted to try raiding, but I was tired and I'm not feeling well. Not a good combination for someone with anxiety disorders on their first time raiding.
Same thing happened to me. Weekdays just aren't a good time for me to attempt a raid. I get home late, am usually tired and can't play for too long. I'd be way too paranoid about trying a raid like that. Maybe one day I'll get to join, but I don't think it will be anytime soon. I'll just keep getting eyes super slowly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Same thing happened to me. Weekdays just aren't a good time for me to attempt a raid. I get home late, am usually tired and can't play for too long. I'd be way too paranoid about trying a raid like that. Maybe one day I'll get to join, but I don't think it will be anytime soon. I'll just keep getting eyes super slowly.

do it with us on saturday earlier

right Blank? right?

please? :(

so the word is that Magneto and Juggernaut have switched releases, so Juggs is after Nova

which makes me happy as I want Juggs bad, but im sure people will cry about it

I'm not massively excited for either character, but surely Magneto's power set will provide a lot more options for Gaz to work with than Juggernaut. Juggernaut's entire skill set consists of wearing unbreakable armor, charging at stuff, and cause mini earthquakes.

I can't see him being very interesting, though they have surprised me in the past. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

do it with us on saturday earlier

Sounds like a plan. We're fortunate to have members from several different time zones. Even if the majority of us are somewhere in the Americas, there are usually enough people around to scrounge something together.

Drayco21

I am the one who hates Captain America (and apperantly also freedom :/). I am Aphiel in-game.

And yeah, I am in the guild. This only shows that nobody knows about me :(.

Hey man, it's cool. The world needs all types to go around, and that includes pinko commies like you for us true, bald eagle bleeding patriots to punch in the face.

I think Cap needs some serious qol updates, and it's shameful that Taskmaster is a better Cap than Steve Rogers is in this game right now.

Volimar

I'm a bit interested in Mags. I'm indifferent towards melee heavies like Juggs though. I've got 500 ES now. Not sure who I should aim to get next. Is Iron Man fun?

Moondrop

Banned
I find it puzzling that Magneto's stolen power is classified as physical damage. Are the mobs injured by being pulled into each other?

Magnetism is essentially the same phenomenon as electricity, and no one questions which damage type is Electro's skill. I don't ask for 100% scientific accuracy out of comic books, but c'mon.

Hey man, it's cool. The world needs all types to go around, and that includes pinko commies like you for us true, bald eagle bleeding patriots to punch in the face.

I think Cap needs some serious qol updates, and it's shameful that Taskmaster is a better Cap than Steve Rogers is in this game right now.

Even worse since the good Captain is in the middle of a multi-year quality run in comics right now (Brubaker and Remender), and his films have both been excellent.

kuARxuo.jpg

Vecks

I'm a bit interested in Mags. I'm indifferent towards melee heavies like Juggs though. I've got 500 ES now. Not sure who I should aim to get next. Is Iron Man fun?

Yeah, Iron Man is pretty good. I like him a lot more since his review.

KePoW

Banned
I find it puzzling that Magneto's stolen power is classified as physical damage. Are the mobs injured by being pulled into each other?

Magnetism is essentially the same phenomenon as electricity, and no one questions which damage type is Electro's skill. I don't ask for 100% scientific accuracy out of comic books, but c'mon.

If he's hitting you with a metal object, that seems like physical damage to me

Drayco21

I don't ask for 100% scientific accuracy out of comic books, but c'mon.

Magneto's powers are batshit insane and I don't think anyone who has ever written him knows what magnetism even is. It's probably best not to think about it at all, and just be thankful it's not worse.

1337325-magneto2.jpg

What happens when a Juggernaut player and a Juggernaut boss charge at one another? Both come to a stop? Everyone around them dies?

I imagine that PC Juggernaut will not have the same OHKO charge that boss Juggs has, and more likely to be like Rogue's (i.e. just a dash that deals lotsa damage and needs to be charged up. And that one is pretty ass).

Xenocthul

Apparently the next patch is coming today and the servers are going down at 3pm EDT. I would've preferred Magneto before Juggernaut but as long as Gaz makes Juggernaut interesting I'll be happy.

Rhaknar

after the update can someone spare some low level urus?
im all out

why would you use low lvl urus, you get to 50 in like 2 seconds these days

if you need any 50 I have, not the 25 ones tho

Rhaknar

Kitty isnt a hint, shes official, she even has a thread asking for feedback

She Hulk is basically official too for months now, they said she would come at the end of 2015, AND has the model and voice already made for the team up

Vision was 100% guaranteed with the movie

Well, official in terms of Marvel approval. I think only Kitty Pryde had that.

Drayco21

KePoW

Banned
"Given the size and scope of the Bronx Zoo, we’re considering the first week of its release to be primarily a testing week and have a small list of polish changes that we’re planning over the next week, including the inclusion of the appropriate Eyes and Hearts of Demonfire as well as exclusive boss-specific items.

We’ll start a dedicated feedback thread for Bronx Zoo for consolidated feedback.
"

incoming bugs haha

Rhaknar

Rogue's Malekith beam to be nerfed. If you couldn't see this one coming...

of course. thats why im not even using it. well im not using it because it doesnt fit my build, but also because it was so blatant that it would be nerfed

Top Bottom