• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brian Altano (IGN) "I Can't Stop Touching the NEW 3DS" aka Hype is Real

Yeah, i always thought the positioning of the C-stick was going to be comfortable. Good to see the eye tracking 3D works and that the c stick is good for camera control.

I'm pretty relieved that the c-stick nub is actually good. I definitely want to see more user impressions of the New 3DS.

Awesome to hear. I was never going to upgrade my OG 3DS, but after they announced the new 3DS I instantly knew I had to upgrade for Xenoblade double dipping and the new features.
Although, the Persona Q XL is now coming here so it looks like I'm upgrading twice.

I want the faceplate option and I prefer the smaller size for the 3DS, so you can easily guess which new 3DS I'm going for.

While there's not any software exclusive to it that I need, and as such I won't upgrade, I'm happy I never upgraded my original 3DS as this is a true upgrade as opposed to just more screen size.

Still very interested in it's speakers as I don't use headphones and I know the original 3DS has better speakers than the XL.

studyguy

If there's any one man I'd trust to love sticks, nobs or other things that could easily be misconstrued into some sexual innuendo, it's Brian Altano.

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway, sounds good.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Whenever Brian Altano speaks, I listen. Love that guy.

New 3DS seems to be getting love from all angles. Want to try it myself now.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah i would totally believe a journalist writing something like: "I Can't Stop Touching the New Nintendo 3DS", he looks totally reliable and unbiased.
And it's IGN too! What's better than that?

PS:
Before any misunderstanding, i'm not saying that the new 3ds is not good, i'm saying that the journalist seems suspiciously over excited for it, the article reads like an ad.

How about "Our Hands On Impressions With The NEW 3DS"? Not every headline needs to be clickbait.

I really don't think "I can't stop touching it"(teehee) is click bait, especially when there are titles like "TEN different THINGS you WON'T believe happened outside, number EIGHT WILL MAKE YOUR HEART STOP!!!"

Christian

So happy I waited on getting a 3DS XL. I'm really excited for this, to the point where I might finally bite the bullet and get one with DQVII and Slime Morimori 3.

OneUh8

I am kinda glad I held out on getting a 3DS. Will probably get the new one when it comes here to the states.

onilink88

[...]but I didn't want to stop fiddling with it.

Not because I had to, mind you, but because it just felt so nice. It's rubbery, soft, and inviting. I kept sliding my thumb above the X button and giving it gentle little nudges and pushes

I'm fairly sure I've read these exact passages from one of my girlfriend's dirty novels...

hype:get

That click bait headline...

I feel somewhat dirty defending IGN, but that isn't clickbait. It's a humorous observation culminating from his hands on, which is what the article is. I understood the intent(that he liked the n3ds) without clicking on the article. It's the reverse of clickbait in that he's practically telling us his conclusion.

oti

Banned
New 3DS or New 3DS XL after owning the XL since launch?

You don't have to answer this question, it just haunts me since reveal. :(

Top Bottom