• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Voice |OT| Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxresdefault.jpg

September 22

Popstar

Not much interest this season it seems?

No favourite for me yet after the first episode. Watching second right now (west coast).

parasight

So glad Gwen is back on TV. Love her way more than Christina and Shakira.

No one has blown me away yet. But the talent has been fairly decent. James David Carter will probably take this thing, considering the heavy slant of Country voters. I did enjoy him despite my dislike for the genre (it was probably the song choice though). Something about Tyler Phelan's performance I really enjoyed - even if he maybe isn't the greatest vocalist.

Popstar

So after the blind auditions I was thinking Gwen's coaching was going to be a bit of a train wreck while Pharrell would be awesome.

After the battle rounds I'm thinking Gwen is actually doing a better job than Pharrell.

Popstar

One small bump for the finale.

With TJW gone I no longer have a horse in the race. Craig > Matt/Chris >>>>>> Damien I suppose? Meh.

Popstar

I'm on the west coast so it doesn't start for another hour for me. Above is my ranking going into the last round.

They're doing originals tonite right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom