• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 - Photo Thread: You don't take a photograph, you make it!

GetPhoto.ashx

I call it, Wet wood

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

G Rom

So many beautiful photos in this thread, the level of quality is very high !

Some photos I've taken yesterday :

mobile.665inkk5.jpg

mobile.6661mdtk.jpg

mobile.667qqudv.jpg

mobile.668esi6o.jpg

mobile.669t7d6w.jpg

mobile.670pwddr.jpg

mobile.671mfdp1.jpg

mobile.672ohd16.jpg

mobile.673k9ew2.jpg

p3tran

Banned
Whats the best way to post screenshots?

open the photo you want from forzamotorsport.net / your gallery.

take the address of that pic (when fullscreen) and paste it to abload.de (no compression, direct trans-loading from the web)
abload is in german, but basically you just select the option on the right that says something like "Builder aus dem Internet..", then paste the address you copied, press OK and then press ABLOAD button.

Jube3

I am loving the work everyone is putting out, so many amazing shots in this thread. If any one is looking for some inspiration or places to shoot, a trick I have been doing is randomly fast traveling to different areas with bonus boards. Some of the bonus boards are in really amazing areas.

Here is my second batch of shots, I could take photos all day in the hot air balloon event.

15240201910_ba6462fa60_h.jpg

15423708011_9a22b7a716_h.jpg

15240295948_82ae940b05_h.jpg

15423708221_7d017e9505_h.jpg

15240202070_0f004e6b99_h.jpg

15426880785_5a68b2a588_h.jpg

15426540502_c4f7a46d7b_h.jpg

15240340927_c508c49485_h.jpg

BrunoM

i want more direct feed screens, so that people can't say "yeah, but photomode !"
Well the game is not a bad looking game ..

But photo mode will always well give this really nice look to it and on that we can all agree here ..

One thing that borders me about the game is how when playing online the other players (cars) don't really seem like they are there like they have weight to it it's like the glide overs the roads ..

But any ways this is about photos and on that forzas photo mode and it's images are kick ass

Feindflug

That's the first time that I checked out this thread and all I have to say is wow! :O

I'm definitely getting this along with my white SO bundle.

eso76

Well the game is not a bad looking game ..

But photo mode will always well give this really nice look to it and on that we can all agree here ..

yup, but aside from dof and higher quality motion blur, the difference shouldn't be as pronounced as before, considering H2 already has an almost perfect IQ.
I'd like to see how it compares

BrunoM

yup, but aside from dof and higher quality motion blur, the difference shouldn't be as pronounced as before, considering H2 already has an almost perfect IQ.
I'd like to see how it compares
Maybe one of the guys here will post some side by side images ..

p3tran

Banned
i want more direct feed screens, so that people can't say "yeah, but photomode !"

you know, I've been playing racing games before many gamers were even born...
there is nothing comparing to the feeling you get from this game when you are tearing up the environment in your custom-made monster. nothing.
so I guess they put them gfx to good use ;)
thats my 2c's. as for the people that say "but, but but"... who cares? they dont subtract from my enjoyment for sure. :)

http://www.xboxclips.com/video.php?...tran&vid=408138a9-d405-4a4e-acf0-b59fe9d32da3

http://www.xboxclips.com/video.php?...tran&vid=94b1c898-d8d9-4c5b-af47-15e401e73ad0

Enilced2

So this was my first attempt at making a custom livery, usually I just do some paint and slap someone else's decals on the vehicle or just use their liveries. I am actually pretty stoked with how it turned out so i took it out for photo rampage.

7vAjVvI.jpg

vLWrgFY.jpg

UULxRzA.jpg

arhra

First batch of shots I've taken:

getphotovqkiy.jpg

getphotoi3kom.jpg

getphoto8mkoy.jpg

getphotoszjju.jpg

Being stuck with non-inverted Y axis is making it more of a chore than it should be, though :(

Helios, can you try to pass a message along? Just add an option in the advanced controls screen or something. The 360 games never needed it as they just looked at the system-wide default setting, but that feature didn't make it into the XB1 :(

Top Bottom