• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity In-Game Cinematic:Arno's Training

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!

Auctopus

Looks fine, the guy's cuffs were going wild when he held up that object.

He looked pretty good sitting there in the light, apart from that I don't think it was particularly special. Looking forward to it regardless.

R_Deckard

Looks fine, the guy's cuffs were going wild when he held up that object.

He looked pretty good sitting there in the light, apart from that I don't think it was particularly special. Looking forward to it regardless.

The facial capture is better now but there is still loads of have hand drawn keyframes in there and it looks pretty good.

The game always looks so glitchy still and this has the feeling of another "deadline" launch no matter, that 2 weeks should have been 6 IMOP.

Gaz_RB

The proportions of AC characters always looks so bad when they aren't in Assassin garb. Arno looks like a hunchback.

All the people in the AC games have faces that look like the have been punched to many times. Neanderthal syndrom of some sort.

And this. Ubi is great at animation but its character models leave something to be desired. Watchdogs had the same problem.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
So they fought for 2 months?
I'm assuming that in the final game there would be a transition to gameplay with the player learning how to fight and then afterwards a transition to 2 months later. They seem to be on much better terms after the two months.

I was really excited at first, but the latest footage they've shown made me less enthousiastic.

The setting is what i've always wanted. But it feels they didn't really put enough effort in the character design/ models. It's all so... cross gen like. Just honestly not good enough.

Ofcourse the game itself could still be great.

UrbanRats

I think it looks great for the most part, if a bit glitchy all around (especially when he looks at the crowd) but such is the Ubisoft machine, hopefully this will release in a better state than AC3.

Kezen

Banned
Why no French Accent Damn it

Who wants to listen to French accents ? I'm from France and I don't want French voice actors speaking English, that sounds so cheesy.

I'm completely fine with English accents.

However, I played a bit of AC2 in Italian and it sounded great, I couldn't understand a damn thing but the Italian language is beautiful to hear.

Of course, with most of Ubisoft videos & marketing, it's running on a nuclear powered, 23 way SLI machine, engineered by Toyota scientists from 16 years in the future.

I'm curious to see how the PS4 version stacks up. Considering my 680's are 2GB...I think I'll stick to my PS4 for the time being. I can't be bothered with the next-gen system setting tweaking.

As for the video, it looks very impressive. I was getting a little "Count of Monte Christo" vibe.

There's an option to play in French with english subtitles.

Oh boy, this is awesome. I already know how I'm going to go through my second playthrough of the game...

But as another GAFer before me said, I'm also going on a media blackout for this game. I'm hyped enough as it is.

Kaswa101

Aside from the crowd pop-ins, looks great imo. Although I do hope that we actually train Arno instead of seeing it in a cutscene time-skip.

Top Bottom