• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse: Japanese boxart

TheMoon

I wasn't the first to take a crack at this, it seems.

osZL2qy.jpg

only problem, you used the old, outdated logo.

this is the new one:
kirbyrainbowcurselogo7ooau.png

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Yeah, I can't remember if this was already known or not. But that's not too surprising. Yoshi's Wolly World will support Amiibo as well.

they announced the amiibo support during the last NDirect, while they just recently added the "amiibo" logo on the Smash cover too.

L~A

German version of the boxart:

kirbygermanyxxs1t.jpg

You kid, but one day, they'll end up with something similar to what you can see on cigarette packaging... aka big shocking pics and warning messages on the box and almost nothing else.

TheMoon

You kid, but one day, they'll end up with something similar to what you can see on cigarette packaging... aka big shocking pics and warning messages on the box and almost nothing else.

Would be completely fine if publishers forced the USK to pay for reversible cover artwork if they make their logo this hideously big. And to think the USK logo used to be ON THE BACK of the boxes and German releases used to actually be free of logos for ages.

AdanVC

OMFG looks insanely cute and tasty for some reason, totally eye-catching for sure, that will certainly help a lot. Hope NOA/NOE bring the same boxart without drastic changes (meaning: damn angry eyebrows made of brown clay) Can't wait to play this.

Dice//

Banned
I like how Kirby's been fingered.

Like..... there's prints everywhere and indents.

...I'm sorry I had to

AdanVC

I wonder if the actual artwork for this game is really made out of clay or it they are CG renders. Either way, it looks awesome.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
That's a really nice box art I must say.

Blues1990

I know everybody is taking jabbs with NOA making Kirby grumpy on the localized box art, but I hope that they will leave this cover as is. It's so cute & squishy.

Top Bottom