• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Epic Bloodborne Gameplay Trailer From TGAs

EBreda

Judging from the 30 second gameplay demonstration, I found it really underwhelming.
It's a short snippet for sure, but that's all we have for now, so I'm giving my 2 cents anyway.

Jigolo

Looks really fun, unlike Demons Souls. Hope there is a beta to try this before I buy or a demo.

yami4ct

It's a good looking game, but I need to get my hands on it to try out the gameplay changes. I don't go to the Souls series for fast action, and Bloodborne's seeming emphasis on that has me a bit worried.

Majestad

Banned
Somebody explain to me what's amazing about this?

If anyone posted a video of Dark Souls where they fight Capra Demon, would you say it is amazing?

Tratorn

The 15-25 fps framerate was sadly still there, but well dat atmospheric gameplay was just too good to be angry about that.

I've been trying hard to avoid anything Bloodbourne, want to go in pure, but watching that I had two thoughts....

Wow Bloodbourne is gory. Nice.....

Wow Bloodbourne looks like it plays really fast, almost looks a little platinum like. Interesting. I loved Demon Souls, haven't played Dark Souls, but I'm not sure what to think of Bloodbourne, but I'm excited to play it!

Top Bottom