• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guilty Gear Xrd released early in NA

wwm0nkey

So I saw a few forum posts saying that GameStop was selling this early due to the removal of the street date.

Well I was checking online and sure enough GameStop.com has it listed as being able to buy now with store availability checks.

So if you want the game almost a week early go check to see if your store got any in.

PS3
PS4

Limited Edition got pushed back until the 23rd due to strikes at 2 LA ports.

ReaLgoesWronG

Neo Member
Is it me, or is there no PSN digital pre-order for XRD on PS4? I plan on getting it digitally anyway (as I do all my fighters), so I figure saving a few bucks would be fine.

Jawmuncher

Another store 80 miles away popped up as in stock.
My gamestops usually receive shipments on wednesday so hoping be the end of the day they get theirs in.

DoT2

Would I need to buy a new stick for this game or did they pull a skillgirls? Also would cronusmax work?

Spacebar

Called my local game stop and they didn't have it yet. She said she would call me when they came in since I pre ordered. Hopefully it comes today.

SykoTech

Awesome! Just checked and the GameStop just 1 mile away from work and they have it.

Thanks for the heads up, wwm0nkey.

blackflag

Sucks, I don't want to play with the DS4 but I am not buying a new stick. I have 2 TE for the 360 and PS3 and a modded HRAP for the 360.

No room for another......

I wish there was at least a fight pad like MadCatz had for street fighter, that was pretty decent imo.

So there's a Gamestop at the mall across the street from where I live and it's apparently the only Gamestop in the area that doesn't have the game -_-

I'm too busy to make it to any of the others and I leave to go out of town next Tuesady. Save me Target/BB/Amazon!!!
Hmmm. Might scoop this.

Wish it worked with my TE stick. Only thing holding me back really.
Amazon has the Horii PS4 stick in stock for an almost reasonable price, at least compared to the 3rd party sellers. I can't justify it tough, I have two TE sticks already.
Just call again in an hour and say that you've called other GameStops out of area that have it.

Most likely they haven't opened up their shipments yet.
I'll do that, thanks.

wwm0nkey

So there's a Gamestop at the mall across the street from where I live and it's apparently the only Gamestop in the area that doesn't have the game -_-

I'm too busy to make it to any of the others and I leave to go out of town next Tuesady. Save me Target/BB/Amazon!!!

Just call again in an hour and say that you've called other GameStops out of area that have it.

Most likely they haven't opened up their shipments yet.

SykoTech

Sucks, I don't want to play with the DS4 but I am not buying a new stick. I have 2 TE for the 360 and PS3 and a modded HRAP for the 360.

I wish there was at least a fight pad like MadCatz had for street fighter, that was pretty decent imo.

There's always the PS3 version of Xrd...

Mesoian

GOD DAMNIT!

AMAZON!!!! GET MY COPY HERE NOW!

We've received your order, but we haven't started preparing it for shipment yet. The amount of time your order spends in this status can vary based on the availability of the item(s) and the selected delivery.

DAAAAAAAAAAMNIT!!!!

dem0neyes

Oh man, I can get out of the ps3 ghetto a bit early. With the TE2 coming this Friday, good times ahead. :D

Which TE2 did you get? Any idea if the xrd TE2s are shipping already?

Edit: Checked markmans twitter. Xrd sticks still on hold and usf4 ones have shipped. Back to playing the ps3 version i go.

Jarnet87

I remember back when it was announce a lot of people including myself were skeptical it be would be out in the states for 2014. I will be picking it up at some point.

RS4-

Called my local EBs, some had no idea what game I was even talking about, others said they didn't get them in yet.

Laws00

Fucking A.

I was suppose to go somewhere with my mom and in that location at the EBgames where I want to go they have the game......fuck

The mall with the closet gamestop EB doesnt show they have it nor is anyone picking up

Hori already released a fightpad for ps4. The hori fighting commander 4.

ScOULaris

Maaaaan. I think I'm gonna have to settle for the PS3 version for now. I have no plans to buy a new stick anytime soon just to play this on PS4.

Is there a comparison anywhere online to show how different the two versions look from each other aside from the resolution bump?

Korezo

Of course gamestop guy wants to be a smart ass and just say the game doesn't release until Dec 17 and check nothing.

Top Bottom