• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Evil Within: The Assignment arriving early 2015

Can't wait to see what it becomes. I kinda wish they would release it as a stand-alone thing, but that's probably too much to ask for.

Nemesis_

I find it a bit annoying that this will most likely explain most of the story but yeah still hyped as fuck.

But are they even going to talk about the Keeper DLC?

bout to drop that money on the season pass-
giphy.gif

I pegged it for a mid to late 2015 release. glad to be wrong-

Fisty

Interested in seeing Kidmans side of things, unfortunately I didnt find her nearly as interesting as Ada in the main game, but still has potential to add some layers

Shinjiru

I know it's a little thing, but with this DLC, I hope they add music and a background image for the game on the PS4 menu.

Neiteio

I own TEW on PS4, but haven't played it yet. Is the story really that ambiguous, or is it one of those anime-esque stories where people have made "sense" of it but it's just not blatantly spelled out in the game?

Finally. Already own the season pass, can't wait till it drops.

I own TEW on PS4, but haven't played it yet. Is the story really that ambiguous, or is it one of those anime-esque stories where people have made "sense" of it but it's just not blatantly spelled out in the game?

Neither. They just left some stuff unclear. Lets one speculate to come up with own theories. Story is actually a mind fuck, in a good way.

So was this game any good, bought it on release and then left it alone.....

It's very good and you missed out on it.

Corpekata

Banned

Not really ambiguous as much as the story pretty clearly signals PLAY THE DLC TO FIND ABOUT THIS MYSTERY when it comes to certain characters and events.

Neiteio

Neither. They just left some stuff unclear. Lets one speculate to come up with own theories. Story is actually a mind fuck, in a good way.
So you get the impression there -are- answers, right? Like, Mikami understands it all, but us fans are still figuring it out.

Top Bottom