• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steins;Gate coming for PSVita and PS3 in 2015 (in NA and Europe)

JNA

Banned
no no nono

>You can't<

You don't happen to have a time machine, do you ?

Just asking ....

tumblr_mfk59tqebO1rjh0dso1_500.gif

Hecka cool. I already got all the endings for the PC version, but might double-dip for Vita and easy platinum goodness. Are there any significant changes or additions between these versions and PC?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Hecka cool. I already got all the endings for the PC version, but might double-dip for Vita and easy platinum goodness. Are there any significant changes or additions between these versions and PC?

They're the same game but the PS3 version has 1080p assets opposed to the Vita and PC versions 544-576p.

This is incredible news, holy cow! So happy! Hopefully PQube can get some physical copies printed. They've been pretty good with retail Vita releases in Europe!

Oh hell yes. I've only watched the anime and loved it. The Vita version will definitely be mine. :)
Hopefully it's compatible with Playstation TV as well.

D-Man

I've heard of the anime before but I know absolutely nothing about it. I do love me some VNs though, so I'll probably get this on Day 1 for Vita.

Will buy for Vita. Day 1 if available physical. Currently watching the blu-ray set (on sale at Amazon) after having previously seen the English dub on Hulu earlier in the year.

takoyaki

Already played it. Already watched it. Amazing game/anime.

Will buy it again, I'd love for more VNs to be localized, especially on Vita (Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru, Time Travellers, Shin Hayarigami,...)

Firestar

I winder if there's any chance this'll have an English track.
Doubt it, but I can always hope.

Would be super awesome, but like 99% chance this is just the translation from the PC version. Can't see them dubbing it and all that, but I hope I'm wrong.

Wow, never thought that the day would come when pure VNs on consoles would get localised. Haven't played Stein;Gate yet, but I've been wanting to for a while, I'l be sure to get it on vita.

Noirulus

Already beat it and got all the endings on PC, don't think I'd get it on console.

For people even semi-interested in visual novels that have never played Steins;Gate, please do yourself a favor and get this game. Even more so if you're interested in time-travel and hard science.

mollipen

Wow! I'll finally be able to play it on a console after hearing about it on WAHP :)/) years ago.

I'm surprised Shidoshi hasn't posted in here yet.

I was in a work meeting most of the morning! I'm here now, though, and I'm super excited, especially for playing it on the Vita.

So awesome, and another game to check off of my "these games will never, ever be in English for me to play" list.

VegiHam

Throw this on the 'thing Vegi didn't know he wanted' pile.
Never even heard of this. At all. But this is like, exactly my sort of thing. I'm in for a Vita copy eventually. I won't mind if it's digital only.

Top Bottom