• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

Toki767

Was lucky enough to pay $25 for someone's LBP3 code. If I didn't have Far Cry 4 already I'd probably buy it though.

Ibuki

Banned
They really do buy PS4s and just sell the extras from the bundles. Still an awesome deal for those that want these games though.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
is this site legit ??? plus it says you have to use this site to redeem it cant I just put the code in on my PS4 ???
http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/

I think it is reselling codes from the PS4 pick 1 from 4 bundles.

I bought one with paypal (I'm in the UK) and you register the code on that page, pick a game and it generates a PSN code that you then redeem on the US PSN. Worked fine for me. Far Cry 4 for £20 - not bad

FStop7

Banned
The PS website for redeeming the code seems to be down, everyone must be jumping on it.

I bit, got my code that I'm gonna use for Far Cry... now I just need to be able to redeem it.

todahawk

thanks OP, snagged!
bought, and followed redemption instructions, worked perfect and FarCry 4 is on my download list!

@FStop7 yeah, I pounced on it quick figuring this might be popular.

neoism

The site is legit. That's the same redeem process you have to use when you get the free game with a new PS4 this month.

what is this about I seen I on the page it said I have to put in the voucher that came with my ps4 system... umm I got a white density bundle where is it in the papers and booklets that came with the system??

what is this about I seen I on the page it said I have to put in the voucher that came with my ps4 system... umm I got a white density bundle where is it in the papers and booklets that came with the system??

The codes they are selling are coming from vouchers included in PS4s now during the holidays. They send you the code once you pay for it and enter it on the site.

DR2K

Banned
That's the price I've been waiting for digital LBP3. Just entered the download code. Works as instructed.

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
Just got FC4. Worked as described. If it says Sold Out, click on any of the of the game boxes and it'll be available.

I would like to trade my physical copy of LBP3 to someone for a digital copy. I never sell LBP games because my kids like them.

If that is something someone would like to talk about, let me know.

Deadstar

I recommend the LBP though there are still issues with dlc not working and the save file still doesn't upload to the cloud.

NateGrigs

I got The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid

Edit: Nevermind, I'm a dumbass. I was trying to enter the code they emailed me on my playstation. It worked fine once I went to the website

h3ro

Sweet, got Far Cry 4 added to my download queue! Rest mode finally comes in handy.

For those getting a "Sold Out" message, try refreshing a few times, seems like the site may be adding codes as it changed to available after a refresh when I reloaded the site.

BShadowJ

Bought LBP3 from this site yesterday for $32.49, so it's legit. Damn I'm tempted to get Far Cry 4 but I DID just get LBP3 and really shouldn't spend my money at everything that gets a discount... But still it's one heck of a price, especially for someone from Europe like me!

Top Bottom