• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

witcher32015-05-2719-52-24.png

Can't help myself thinking of Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive

Very nice, love the colors.

Would you mind sharing your ReShade settings please ?

dropbox link I don't know if this link works? If it does, you maybe want to change the AO method, I personally had no problem with hbao but it does make some ugly strong black lines here and there when not modified enough. Dof only togglekey is the "pos1" key. Also, consider using Dario ffs grain removal mod.

17997386119_23f67ddd14_o.jpg

18179989852_2914aea8bc_o.jpg

yodaxy

dropbox link I don't know if this link works? If it does, you maybe want to change the AO method, I personally had no problem with hbao but it does make some ugly strong black lines here and there when not modified enough. Dof only togglekey is the "pos1" key. Also, consider using Dario ffs grain removal mod.
Thank you, the link works fine. Thanks for the tips !

ike_

4Rwb.jpg

Managed to dig up the original image of a shot I posted in another thread recently.

Barely holds water compared to these modern game shots, also wish I had forced some better AA, but I still think it's a pretty nice shot for a game originally released in 2010.

Marcelus

This image is amazing. Looking at it at half its native size, at a glance or two it looks just like a standard (or slightly more professional) photograph of a trail in just about any temperate forest.

It reminded me forest behind our house.

Witcher 3

witcher3.exe_dx11_201equro.jpg

witcher3.exe_dx11_2017cuah.jpg

Nice Jim.

About TW3, (Dont know if this is already been said...) but its possible enhance the texture quality, typing:

[Streaming/Textures]
UseMipRefiner=true

at the end of user.settings

I've read this a couple of times in some other forums too... Is there actually any proof of it making the textures look better? A comparison shot maybe?

OtisInf

Sure mate. Look the wall on the Left...

ON

OFF

And the wooden boards (Left) or the wagon on the right side:

ON

OFF
Looks like it influences parallax maps, not actual texture image quality (as in: higher res of textures used). Wonder what influence it has on mem usage on the card that they didn't enable it by default (as parallax maps are very important for the overall picture quality nowadays)

Top Bottom