• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ol Joe Biden was a little too touchy feely during the swearing in ceremony today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
OgI7Qoq.gif

What are you doing Joe!? That looks creepy as shit.

That's Joe! I hope he decides to run for president. He'd be much better than Hillary. I get a northern version of LBJ vibe from him.

maxcriden

Must be one creepy grandfather then.

It looks a bit creepy, but I don't see any evidence it's creepy in and of itself. Seems kind of ordinary.

grandfatherly in an manga way or grandfatherly in a normal way

Eh, normal. I mean, I would be put off, but I think most would consider it normal. I think mouth-kissing amongst family members is much weirder. (I understand this is a common practice for some though.) (And that this person isn't related to him.)

dakini

I saw Biden speak in Iowa a couple years ago and he was that way with most of the people there, especially with the hugging/kissing/whipering in ears thing.

smh, GAF... you're so judgemental. Biden's clearly a touchy feely kind of guy. Lots of old people are like that and they're not pedos or attempting to assault somebody.

Anion

I love the contrast between the senators expression of simply smiling and the daughters expression of "I want to get out of here"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom