• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ol Joe Biden was a little too touchy feely during the swearing in ceremony today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

smh, GAF... you're so judgemental. Biden's clearly a touchy feely kind of guy. Lots of old people are like that and they're not pedos or attempting to assault somebody.

After Rolf Harris I can't be sure of anybody of the older generation.

ISOM

Lol the daughter definitely pulled away from Biden's kiss. Just awkward all around knowing Biden doesn't mean any harm.

dekline

Well how would you feel if some hairy old man tried to kiss you?

Tried to kiss me?

jt1zqi3jxs2m.gif

Have US politicians finally stopped the weird behavior of snatching babies out of their mother's arms so they can more easily attach their lips to these random infant's faces?

Xyrmellon

"Oh, Joe's gonna be Joe..."

Don't like how Biden gets a pass, even if he is vp. If this was a Republican everyone would be going apeshit. It was overt and disgusting enough that the mom is visibly upset.

What a creep.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Are we using "Biden being Biden" ironically, not ironically, or ambiguously ironically here relative to "boys will be boys"? I can't tell anymore.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I also couldn't tell if this was a kid or a middle-aged woman - it's like he drained the life force out of her beforehand and she tried to get away from him getting any more out of her.

This pic still kills me.

The original "Mr. Steal Yo Girl" Joe Biden.

Doesn't give a damn if your man's in a biker crew with his boys with him.

Valhelm

contribute something
I think Biden was treating her like a five-year-old (Your daddy is a senator now! Isn't that exciting?), but it came off as really creepy given that she's a teenager.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Wait, does he not know this girl? This isn't his granddaughter or something?

YT link to video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4OYPiV1GsY&feature=youtu.be

Looks even creepier in context.
LAMO, I love how the mom was trying to listen too. These people are super paranoid. Like the VP is going to solicit sex or something from a child while he's fucking miced up. He's just playing around, got damn! It was super awkward though. But so was LBJ ordering pants.
While "creep" does get tossed around a lot, this is textbook "creepy."
Ehh, he's a politician he schmoozes, that's what they do.

Men, especially old men are creepy pedophiles until proven otherwise, which is impossible to prove.
I'm an older guy, who's vehicle just happens to have tinted windows. To get home from work, I have to drive past an elementary school where (by law) I'm forced to slow down to 30kph as I drive past the playground as the kids are just getting out of school.

Thirty years ago I never really gave this a second thought. Recently, I'm starting to think it's some kind of trap.

I'm an older guy, who's vehicle just happens to have tinted windows. To get home from work, I have to drive past an elementary school where (by law) I'm forced to slow down to 30kph as I drive past the playground as the kids are just getting out of school.

Thirty years ago I never really gave this a second thought. Recently, I'm starting to think it's some kind of trap.

Well, I might be part of the problem, because I automatically envision you driving a van.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=246_1279232024

For the record If I see a kid in distress, I'm going to help, just in a way that can't be misconstrued if possible.

nilbog21

Banned
honestly that looked creepy as shit but he probably just had terrible old man whiskey breath. i do this shit when my older family members talk to me

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Wait, that's a kid? I thought it was a kid at first, then for a good five minutes I was sure it was a short adult, and then I read more of the thread and... that's a fucking kid?? Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom