• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo announces Girls Mode 3 for 3DS

TjN7GOB.png

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nASfHnR9UYo
Gameplay: http://youtu.be/iJ-cpSrwfwU?t=1h12m35s

Japan only so far, Nintendo please localize this! (it's the new game in the Style Savvy / Style Boutique series!)

casiopao

Hope they will release this game here these time after we miss the update for love interest one.T_T

Of course, i still curse Koei for never bringing their Style Savvy style game here.T_T FAB STYLEEEE

Chaos17

There're a lot ot people on Devianart interested in this kind of game, it might sell nicely if it come to the west. The trailer was decent, I wonder how is the actual game.

dani_dc

I'm hype. I hope there's a more complex clothes matching algorithm, but it probably won't happen lol.

That's what I'm hoping as well, the second game got boring after awhile due to that.

There're a lot ot people on Devianart interested in this kind of game, it might sell nicely if it come to the west. The trailer was decent, I wonder how is the actual game.

All the games of the franchise came out in the west so far.
I believe the second one has a couple demos for the different modes on the eShop if you're curious.

I fucking loved Style Savvy. Hope they localize this. I also hope they improve the clothes matching system as well. I hated getting excellent outfits turned down because of one or two pieces.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Cool I've really liked Trendsetters so I'll totally be down for a new one so I hope they localized this one to!

maxcriden

Oh Style Savvy, rad, I never knew the title. That's great. My wife will be psyched!

ETA: anyone know how the previous game sold?

Scher

They better localize this! The first 3DS game was a lot of fun to play around with, and I will definitely be prepared to buy this the moment a localization is announced.

Kilvin

Made by AKI Team who made WWF No Mercy on N64

Get out of here, really? I'm suddenly more interested in this game than ever before.

I mean the series has peeked my interest in the past but I've always been nervous that it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

Will definitely be on my radar if they decide to localize.

SpotAnime

My daughter adores the second game. She's been playing it for almost a year straight.

Please come West. Make my daughter happy.

Alfredo

Syn Sophia should really embrace their pro wrestling game legacy and just put wrestling in this game.

Like, you do all the cool outfit stuff to build a cool gimmick, and then you wrestle other models for the Style Savvy World Heavyweight Championship.

chiimisu

Ohhh. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the first one. Haven't tried the second game, unfortunately, as it's hard to find for reasonable price. But it seems like I know now what my (late) birthday present will be, nyeh heh heh.

I loved this game!! I doubt this will get localized tho.... The DLC for the second one (trendsetters) was never brought over to the U.S.

Top Bottom