• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo announces Girls Mode 3 for 3DS

EulaCapra

Please bring it over! (because god knows when those 3DS droughts will start)

Also, my shirt and dress combo from the second game are deemed worthy to recognize in the trailer.
HNI_0034.jpg

kierwynn

I need this in my life like now... designing my own clothes? Please, localize this. I want to play it so badly. Style Savvy 2 was so good.

MokocchiBro

Neo Member
Never really heard of this series but I love the anime style and looks to have a decent amount of customization. Wouldn't mind a Guys Mode either.

rpmurphy

Like Cooking Mama?

Or that one Krabby Patty game?
It's business management. The core of the game is that you make decisions about what fashion merchandise you want to stock your store with, sell merchandise to clients based on their interests and budget, try to keep them as repeat customers, and expand your store. There are some life sim aspects to it that adds a lot to the game.

Seigyoku

Style Savvy GAF woo!

How did I miss this announcement?! (Oh yeah still starting simulcasts at work and planning friends' Disneyland trip but still!)

Grabby hands want you noooooooooow.

Garraboa

OMG I need this!

Maybe the reason we never got the DLC was because they decided to shift resources for that into this? Let me dream.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Never really heard of this series but I love the anime style and looks to have a decent amount of customization. Wouldn't mind a Guys Mode either.

The previous game does include male fashion but it's more of a "dress up your boyfriend!" mode than anything else.

jzbluz

I'm not that into fashion but the previous game was so addictive. Unfortunately, I gave my copy to my sister and she lost it. So hopefully we get this game so I can buy this version.

Top Bottom