• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is this the coolest looking dog ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibbo

10386275_10152517990645793_7760594111863072484_n.jpg

The Pupp-a-do.

Huxley is his name, being adorable and romping in the snow is his game.

You just won this thread my friend. that is one insanely cute dog!

Xero

had an neopolitan mastiff, that was amazing. Super smart and caring. Would bark until it saw me or one of my family greet someone then she would be quiet and go grab this giant stuffed pig she carried around everywhere. Just the sweetest dog. However one time I came home at like 1:30 with the lights off after partying with some friends and I had my hood up. She was growling like she was going to kill me. Until I put my hood down and held out my hand for her to sniff, then everything was all good =)

One time my brother and I where showing each other martial arts moves, and when the dog came into the kitchen she barked got up on her hind legs and fell down between us. From that point on we knew there was to be no fighting in the house. Slept on a childs mattress. Mastiffs are highly underrated for family dogs.

Side note I did know a kid in high school that had 2 tibetan mastiffs. I once walked with him and 3 friends in a not super bad, but not nice part of the neighborhood at 10 at night with no worries, walking those 2 beasts.

damnit - this thread is making me want to get like 5 dogs at once.

love lots of breeds, going to throw soft coated wheaten terriers into the mix...

softcoatedwheatenterrier_hodges.jpg

Not enough Staffies up in here. They're awesome. My cousin had one, though it passed away last month. Possibly the happiest and friendliest dog I've had the privilege of getting to know. Used to dog sit when they went on holiday and taking it for walks is a great experience since chavs will go out of their way to compliment you on the dog.

LegoArmo

Not enough Staffies up in here. They're awesome. My cousin had one, though it passed away last month. Possibly the happiest and friendliest dog I've had the privilege of getting to know. Used to dog sit when they went on holiday and taking it for walks is a great experience since chavs will go out of their way to compliment you on the dog.

Correct. Best dog. I miss mine.

RM8

I want a dog so much :( Ugh. I deeply miss my old little friend, and now I don't have the time to own one. Bleh.

I'd want a pug, yes. Pugs rock.

tumblr_m7bueabYpc1rbrsdqo1_500.jpg

Boogie9IGN

I have a Miniature Schnauzer named Watson and he's my best buddy <3

kchnRxV.jpg

q2rWF40.jpg

Girlfriend eventually wants to get a French Bulldog who we'll name Sherlock

Correct. Best dog. I miss mine.

These guys are on to something.

Staffys are in the moment with you, 100%. After living with a staffy, every other breed feels like "what's wrong with this dog, why isn't it making contact with me?"

I do think staffys are a bit of a love/hate thing. I'm sure there are a lot of people that can't stand their personality.

Dryk

Ridgebacks and Weimaraners are beautiful dogs.
Damn straight. Our previous two dogs were Ridgebacks destined for the scrap heap and we swear by them. Previous one was born with a heart murmur and the current one was rescued from a family that just abandoned his entire litter in their backyard. The malnourishment meant that his ears didn't form properly so he's certainly a unique one.

H919q5j.jpg

They're interesting dogs to handle too because they're smart enough to know exactly what you want but stubborn enough that they'll only do it if they want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom