• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is this the coolest looking dog ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

1334861656_corgi_gets_vacuumed.gif

Corgis, guys, corgis.

emb

iu

I don't care that it's 'shopped. Though it's not actually as cool as a lot of the pictures already posted.

Argh, cropping ears is so awful. :( Docking tails too.

Yep. Fortunately my Doberman isn't, it's actually illegal to do so where I live (as it should be everywhere IMO). Should've googled uncropped instead and included them but I don't think people would've recognised since it's too common for them to be cropped. :/

dankir

Or this one: Leonberger

bwE9sbE.jpg

There's a resto just outside of Montreal called Hot Dog cafe where you can bring your dogs to sit with you while you eat, leave them in the dog park etc.

I have two chihuahua's pictured in a previous page that weigh 3 lbs and 9 lbs respectively. This one family had a Leonberger and his head was bigger than both of my dogs combined.

I can't image how big their poops must be. I'm used to tiny little nuggets. You must need a snow shovel for that dog lol.

slider

I love my Weimaraner. Love Akitas too. I know a guy with a couple of Dogo Argentinos. They're beastly in some respects but I'd definitely have one if they weren't banned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom