• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(99% sure) Felicity Jones cast as female lead in the Star Wars spinoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
felicity-jones-7456.jpg

https://edit.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-stand-alone-movie-768582

Thread worthy? Old?

Peru

Mara would be interesting, per default she would've brought something different to the character. Felicity might as well though, we'll see.

Kinyou

Isn't she also very likely Black Cat in Amazing Spiderman? Wonder if she might also get a spin-off movie there.

Why not? She shits and can play multilayered, complex characters pretty well as proven in Dragon Tattoo and Side Effects

I just can't stand her. She was half way decent in Side Effects though, but that wasn't exactly a particularly good movie...

edgar ramirez will probably be the boba fett. prequels had him played by a new zealander and hispanics are more similar looking to them than aaron paul

edit: "should" play him, not "probably". my bad.

Aselith

She was good in her role in Hysteria. Only thing I remember seeing her in. I don't remember her in ASM2 at all.

Edit Oh wait no I saw the Tempest too don't really remember how she did in that though.

All I know about her is that she was great in a seriously tear-jerking movie and she's pretty as hell.

This could be very good. I like such potential.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
She was good in her role in Hysteria. Only thing I remember seeing her in. I don't remember her in ASM2 at all.

Edit Oh wait no I saw the Tempest too don't really remember how she did in that though.

She also did a quite dreadful simil Harry Potter rotten budget teen show called WeirdSisters College. I soldiered through that crap because she was the prettiest college girl ever

Weirdsister_College_Cast_01.jpg

Its a star wars movie. If you can do a badass face, an indifference face, and be in good enough shape to swing a sword on occasion you're an eligible candidate.

im glad its not that orphan black girl

shame about Rooney Mara though...hopefully she'll get her break in the Star Wars universe someday

Downhome

Man, this girl.

My wife picked a random movie to watch a few weeks ago on Netflix and she picked a little flick called Chalet Girl. The movie was just ok, a little comedy when a nice cast, tons better than I anticipated. Anyway, the star was this girl, Felicity Jones. It was my first time really seeing her, and I was just blown away by her. I was instantly a fan of hers, and I'll always follow her career.

I mean, REALLY PEOPLE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59g7EK0gisY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6U1oduKYp4

She is also an amazing actress, just wonderful to watch on screen. Se is going to be big, big, big.

UberTag

I'm a big Felicity Jones fan.
Can also recommend her performance in The Invisible Woman with Ralph Fiennes.
I don't even like period flicks as a rule and was captivated by her in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom