• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 eShop gift cards for $7 at pcgamesupply

Didn't seem to find any info on this. Please lock if it's against the rules!

This site called pcgamesupply is selling $10 digital eShop cards for $7 bucks. One per credit card or account is what I've been told. No PayPal sorry! There was a bypass to the one per customer limit using PayPal back when the PSN 10 for 7 offer was available.

Here's the link

It says it's US only.

soundtest

Banned
ive never been able to buy from this shop as they always reject my password and then ask me for a new password and it never takes. oh well, their loss

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
I don't get why retailers sell digital cards for this cheap. They're surely purchasing them from Nintendo for like 98% cost, what do they gain for discounting them so highly?

Palehorse

Looks like it worked ok, just waiting on my $12.56CA code...

Thanks OP, this is going towards Overcooked when I get home.

Karu

I don't get why retailers sell digital cards for this cheap. They're surely purchasing them from Nintendo for like 98% cost, what do they gain for discounting them so highly?
You use their service. It's marketing. If you like the ease of process e.g., you may come back.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Cool already got my code and redeemed it.

I'm sure I could do this again with another account, card, and phone number...

AzaK

I'm buying with out of region CC and got a processing failure. I assume it's because of that.

EDIT: Could be due to an extra confirmation of phone # I didn't notice in my inbox. Will try again in an hour (They lock you out after a bad transaction process)

Danneee

Pcgamesupply are insanely hit or miss for me. Sometimes I can buy a discounted code and sometimes I can't, no reasons stated other than that I can contact customer service.

Palehorse

I tried using the code I got to buy Overcooked via the Canada region of the store online. It told me the code didn't match the region I was in.

I can try when I get home on the Switch itself but I have a feeling I'll run into the same issue...

I could be fubared as I can't buy the game online via the US region either. Anyone in Canada have success with one of these codes?

It's only $8.79 but they took my cash in CA funds, so it should work.

Edit: Yeah the code itself has a 'US region only'. So I think I am SOL.

mauaus

I tried using the code I got to buy Overcooked via the Canada region of the store online. It told me the code didn't match the region I was in.

I can try when I get home on the Switch itself but I have a feeling I'll run into the same issue...

I could be fubared as I can't buy the game online via the US region either. Anyone in Canada have success with one of these codes?

Pretty sure these are us codes only, I'll happily buy it from you if you want

AzaK

Edit: Yeah the code itself has a 'US region only'. So I think I am SOL.

Just make a US Nintendo account, link to your Switch and buy from the US eshop (Use that US Nintendo account when opening up the app).

So I emailed customer support and they said the product I was attempting to purchase was not available in my region. Are these codes available to purchase from the USA?

Griss

I'm getting a Switch next week. If I get this, should I redeem it on the Wii U or wait to redeem on the Switch?

Basically, is your account balance shared between consoles?

Also the image of the card saying 'for use on Wii U and 3DS' makes me nervous. I'm guessing it's just an image from before the Switch released?

I'm getting a Switch next week. If I get this, should I redeem it on the Wii U or wait to redeem on the Switch?

Basically, is your account balance shared between consoles?

Also the image of the card saying 'for use on Wii U and 3DS' makes me nervous. I'm guessing it's just an image from before the Switch released?

Balance is shared between Wii U, 3DS, and Switch. Doesn't matter which cards you redeem codes from as long as it's not the old Wii Shop points.

Top Bottom