• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Films To See In April (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Just Cabin in the Woods, but that'll be a rental; not interested enough in the genre to catch it in theaters.

I was pretty keen on Lockout, but all the stuff released since the first trailer have looked pretty bad and the PG-13 rating neutered a lot of my hype for it too.

my guess was
some kind of a government VR simulator for testing a weapon or something.. there was a shot that looks like some kind of forcefield with hexagons reminded me of metal gear

might be way off but i still want to see it.. was only kidding

5amshift

Banned
I went to an early screening of The Cabin in the Woods and I'm definitely going to see it again when it's released publicly.

StuBurns

Banned
my guess was
some kind of a government VR simulator for testing a weapon or something.. there was a shot that looks like some kind of forcefield with hexagons reminded me of metal gear

might be way off but i still want to see it.. was only kidding
That instantly reminded me of Jurassic Park.

Bad trailer aside, I'm going to watch it, I love Cloverfield, and he wrote the best episode of Lost.

smr00

Banned
Cabin in the Woods is the only thing that interest me, i am hoping we get the raid here this month at our local "indie" theater, they rotate films every month so i pray they get it.

Really want to see that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom