• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 year old girl with F CUPS works to end Japan, China strife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
3264840d558388gt.jpg

Pachinko

Japanese bra sizes are like way off compared to americans. A japanese C cup is like a large american A cup. So her supposed 11 year old F cup breasts are likely only a big C cup.

On that note I'll be leaving you people to your pedotastic*TM 4CHAN fapfestival.

Phoenix

I think one of two things is probably true:

1) Young girls have a different cup size category
2) Japaneese have a different cup size criteria

because I have been around C and D cups and she is certainly not bigger than a D. Hell I've seen breasts bigger than her head - she is not an F cup.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
You could've told me she was 18 and I'd believe it. It's incredibly difficult to gauge the age of alot of Asian women or, in this case, girls. Then again, maybe I'm just trying to compensate for the guilt of being aroused by the pictures.

Future

tedtropy said:
You could've told me she was 18 and I'd believe it. It's incredibly difficult to gauge the age of alot of Asian women or, in this case, girls. Then again, maybe I'm just trying to compensate for the guilt of being aroused by the pictures.

Damn straight. There are chicks that look similar that in their 20s in Japan. That girl in your avatar even looks like she could be 14-25. I'd be fapping to those pics now if I didn't know the story behind her.

fap

tedtropy said:
It's incredibly difficult to gauge the age of alot of Asian women or, in this case, girls.

I knew a Japanese girl a couple of years back, thought she was 18-20, turns out she was 34! I'm going to have to ask for ID from now on.

GhaleonEB

Her parents should be ashamed for letting an 11 year-old girl pose like that.

I will stop feeling guilty in t-minus seven years....

Raven.

Banned
Foul Angel said:
i'd hit it. And you would probably too. Stop being so damn hypocrite :p

Indeed, that's hot, just because a few modern nations that will fade in history have pathetic laws prohibiting you doing it, shouldn't mean you deny the truth :D Humanity did it before, and humanity will do it again, history always repeats itself.

Borys

Banned
Id' fuck her brains out jailbait or not.

FBI can't do a fucking thing to me - I'm in Poland !!! :lol :lol :lol

EGM92

Mashing said:
This thread proves one thing. We're all going to Hell.

No biggie some of us have had our one way tickets for a while now, this thread just bumps us up to first class. :lol

Bowen_B

Banned
11 years old wtf?
The way she looks I wouldn't care if she was 11 months old amirite?

I think she's probably got the whole of China buying Japanese lolicon, argument over.

EGM92 said:
OMG.... I've seen many pics of her in the past, all AMAZING! This video brought a tear to my eye, so beautiful. What does she do exactly? Jpop singer? cosmetic model?

She's a Korean singer. I'm afraid I don't know more than that.

Raven.

Banned
Bowen_B said:
11 years old wtf?
The way she looks I wouldn't care if she was 11 months old

I think she probably got the whole of China buying Japanese lolicon, argument over.
:lol
Well said, I'm gonna get my own banana republic and make it legal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom