• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 year old girl with F CUPS works to end Japan, China strife

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Yous guys better watch out. After this whole "US Government vs Google", things like this will put you under a watchful eye....

Raven.

Banned
BlueTsunami said:
Yous guys better watch out. After this whole "US Government vs Google", things like this will put you under a watchful eye....
A man may look down and watch a virii or a bacterium considering it insignificant, but he should always remember that even such an insignificantly small element can bring down a multitrillion cell organism.

-=DoAvl=-

LuCkymoON said:
Fuck it! I'd hit that shit fast, fuck the FBI. What they gonna do?

fuego_exped7j-3-night-expedition-eruption-fuego.jpg

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
OMG.... I've seen many pics of her in the past, all AMAZING! This video brought a tear to my eye, so beautiful. What does she do exactly?
She started out as a singer in girl-band called FINKL, later took on a solo career (which turned her into an even bigger star) and lately she's been doing acting as well.

Anyway, most K-Pop singers build their careers mainly on looks, so if you find her amazing you'd probably go nuts if you ever visit Seoul ;)

M

muphins

Unconfirmed Member
Shogmaster said:
Is there a boy band called EINHRN too? *slaps self for stupid esoteric joke*
I was going to do it if you weren't.

Fafalada

Fafracer forever
Esoteric jokes aside, I wouldn't be too surprised if there was, there are some really bizarre names out there :p
Like this girl group "M.I.L.K." - which I only remember because it was a quartet of suspiciously underage looking girls dressed in pure white.

But I don't really follow up on band names too much (I like to enjoy K-Pop with volume turned off, and switching channels if a boy-band is on).

EGM92

Fafalada said:
She started out as a singer in girl-band called FINKL, later took on a solo career (which turned her into an even bigger star) and lately she's been doing acting as well.

Anyway, most K-Pop singers build their careers mainly on looks, so if you find her amazing you'd probably go nuts if you ever visit Seoul ;)

Actually I've been to Seoul and Busan a couple of years back, I didn't find many attractive women there, though my friend did get fooled by a transvestite :lol but if there are more like Hyori Lee I'd love to see it PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom