• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

151 artists each take on the original 151 Pokémon

Verelios

bDzMs.png

2dMb5.jpg

Sorry, only used Paint

Thanks!! Taking it.

ektoll

Beautiful! Oo

Also I'm replaying Pokemon FireRed at the moment, you can count me in the team "Gen 1 is the best".

Raonak

Banned
some of these are really good.

hope they do a jotho one too; since first 251 are the only ones that matter.

Cheska

They didn't do Charmander justice :(

Ditto is one of the creepiest ones on there, wtf. Most of the others are impressive and very creative though.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Actually, I think Drowzee is my favorite. I love that temple / ruin environment. Ditto gets major credit for pure creativity, though.

Olaeh

ha i'm never in this kind of thing, would have been fun...

I thought of your work while looking through the pics, actually. Which would you have liked to do?

Anyway, I think Weedle and Poliwag are my favorites. All of em' are great!

orioto

Good Art™
I thought of your work while looking through the pics, actually. Which would you have liked to do?

Anyway, I think Weedle and Poliwag are my favorites. All of em' are great!

No idea but it would have been cool. I don't know who you have to know to be in this shows :p

Wildesy

God damn, I want them all! Well, except for Dratini which is by far the worse of the lot.

I'm interested to see if anybody comes up with some sort of collage or makes their own home art from these.

Mdk7

I really like this one, especially considering how generic is the original.

Anyway, some of these are really cool, others are pretty bad.
Overall the ones made by Olly Moss are a billion times better IMHO (and FUCK ME FOREVER for discovering the auction like 20 minutes after it closed :( ).

Wildesy

Overall the ones made by Olly Moss are a billion times better IMHO (and FUCK ME FOREVER for discovering the auction like 20 minutes after it closed :( ).

Ivysaur wouldn't have been out of place if it was thrown in with the Olly Moss renditions.

I think 'a billion times better' might be a bit of over kill. There are tons in that 150 that are just as good as Moss's interpretation.

Top Bottom