• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15th Anniversary of Gran Turismo Europe: Invite to GT6, [Make A New Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loris146

Just tell me one damn thing...

Will Translator-san be there?

hqdefault.jpg

He is always with Kaz and with us.

I never thought that GT6 would be revealed so close to where I live :O

So glad that we won't have to watch some streamed Tokyo event with no translation.

Angst

At least Sony's doing this right. You don't announce a GT in a magazine or randomly on your blog. It has to be an event.

Imagine if Kaz just started spamming screenshots on his twitter feed. Interupted by images of his dinners of course.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I hope this pretty much confirms Drive Club will release within a month or so of the PS4 launching.

Anyway, this are great news! But here's the thing, if this were a PS4 only game, wouldn't Sony save it for E3? Or is Gran Turismo a big enough game to deserve its own 15-year anniversary event?

I could never get into Gran Turismo. It's always felt like the most boring racing game ever. Even the menus and interface are the audio/visual equivalent of eating cardboard.

Angst

If the staff would like to erase the Europe from the title. Amar said is about their entire career not just Europe and May 15, 2013 instead of just numbers, if everything can still fit into the title.

You need to PM a moderator for title changes.

Loris146

I hope this pretty much confirms Drive Club will release within a month or so of the PS4 launching.

Anyway, this are great news! But here's the thing, if this were a PS4 only game, wouldn't Sony save it for E3? Or is Gran Turismo a big enough game to deserve its own 15-year anniversary event?

Is the most important IP for Sony :D

I could never get into Gran Turismo. It's always felt like the most boring racing game ever. Even the menus and interface are the audio/visual equivalent of eating cardboard.

I love the driving in GT5. The UI and almost everything else about the game are a bit crap.

Drive Club was always said to be a launch game,

Sony in recent years have been making more and more announcements outside of E3 like the Lats of Us and GOW:A and then demoing them at E3.

GT series is Sony's biggest series so yeah. 67 million games sold, more units sold than Resident Evil, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Quest, Battlefield, Ass Creed, Donkey Kong etc.

Mascot

I'll be in Towcester on 15th, spitting distance from Silverstone. If anyone has an invitation they can't use I'd be happy to go along on GAF's behalf and report back with first-hand details.

ruttyboy

They may well announce it on the 15th, but the invite was definitely private. I don't think they want thousands of people showing up at the track on that day..

Hahaha, I might just be one of the zombie horde straining at the chainlink fence :D

Hanmik

if you take the 15 year old american cover car and the new one..

OFyxmnv.jpg

it looks like we have come a long way..

was it ever revealed what the cover car was on the NA GT1 cover..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom