• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Yours - 18/04/08 - Jeff Green guest stars

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3?http://download.gamevideos.com/Podcasts/041808.mp3

Cast: Garnett, Shane, Shawn and guest Jeff Green.

In honor of Mortal Kombat vs. DC, it's 1UP Yours vs. GFW Radio. Jeff Green joins the crew, and bears witness to Shawn's antics in 125-man GTA San Andreas. Elsewheres, Garnett plays the new Team Fortress 2 content and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, and we speculate on the next generation of game players.

125 minutes

Shane returning the favor to the Brodeo?

shanewalk.gif

Nizz

Awesome! Always a pleasure with Jeff on. :D It's like a Reese's cup.."You got your GFWRadio in my 1up yours/ You got 1up yours in my GFWRadio!"

skip

Linkzg said:
Looks like it is done uploading. 58.4 megs.

yep. enjoy.

In honor of Mortal Kombat vs. DC, it's 1UP Yours vs. GFW Radio. Jeff Green joins the crew, and bears witness to Shawn's antics in 125-man GTA San Andreas. Elsewheres, Garnett plays the new Team Fortress 2 content and Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, and we speculate on the next generation of game players.

h3ro

skip said:
yep. enjoy.

Any mention of your favorite press release of the day?

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
skip said:
yep. enjoy.

thanks for that, description added.

voltron

skip said:
yep. enjoy.

Skip... Green for 4th chair. Make it happen.

FartOfWar

Banned
Jtwo said:
history of this pic now!

We were high on Sherm at the Contra Costa county carnival and I said the blonde was dull and had wack makeup. Jeff yelled "I like it all!" and threw himself over their laps before they were carted off to the elephant ear and funnel cake snack stand.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
The one on the left is quite attractive.

neptunes

FartOfWar said:
We were high on Sherm at the Contra Costa county carnival and I said the blonde was dull and had wack makeup. Jeff yelled "I like it all!" and threw himself over their laps before they were carted off to the elephant ear and funnel cake snack stand.
the one on the left looks kind of hot

Top Bottom