• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2007-2008 Network overnight ratings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Scarlet

I'm part of the Journeyman drop-off..the instant warping to who knows when and where in the first episode started to confuse me so I never watched another episode. But a lot of people really dig it, so I wouldn't mind it staying while I just watched something else.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6494904.html?rssid=193

Three ABC shows are closer to joining Private Practice and Pushing Daisies with full-season pickups.

The network ordered three more scripts of Dirty Sexy Money, three more scripts of Carpoolers and six more scripts of Christina Applegate’s Samantha Who?, the latter of which premiered as this season’s highest-rated new comedy.

ABC Studios produces all three shows, which air Wednesdays at 10 p.m., Tuesdays at 8:30 p.m. and Mondays at 9:30 p.m., respectively.

Samantha Who? will switch to 9 p.m. Monday, Nov. 26, followed by the second season premiere of Notes from the Underbelly, starring Jessica Weiner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom