• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Wonder takes No.1 spot from Spider-Man 2 | UK Boxed Charts

bender

What time is it?
Astral Chain is such a criminally underrated game.
giphy.gif

Its amazing games like Astral Chain and others are still going for 60 now, digitally and physically
It goes on sale for around €40 on my European eShop (last time it was on sale was back in June... 😔) and not sure about the US, but here in EU you can find the boxed version for around €45 - €50 at some specialized game stores. But yeah, these Nintendo published games (1st and 2nd party) rarely if ever go on hefty discounts so might as well go with the physical version for them since they will maintain their value high.

Also, Astral Chain was that first game I bought on my Switch lol. It's soooo fucking good.

havoc00

It goes on sale for around €40 on my European eShop (last time it was on sale was back in June... 😔) and not sure about the US, but here in EU you can find the boxed version for around €45 - €50 at some specialized game stores. But yeah, these Nintendo published games (1st and 2nd party) rarely if ever go on hefty discounts so might as well go with the physical version for them since they will maintain their value high.

Also, Astral Chain was that first game I bought on my Switch lol. It's soooo fucking good.
Nintendo systems are weird, most systems you buy at the end of the life you can get every classic game for like 10-15 bucks end up getting tons of games for like 100. With Nintendo you get 2 games for 100 lol

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I'll cape for it. Best 2D Mario ever, and it's a fountain of heart and creativity. Shoulda been SMB5. Masterwork. And I always play as Peach (we rare lol), and I'm sure that this is a better Peach game then her own upcoming one.

The online shared coop, where everyone is in their own world but we can see, emote and revive each other is one of the best ideas ever

Darsxx82

Is it on gamepass?
No, but this data includes physical and not digital sales.

Digital sales on Xbox are around 80% vs physical 20% in the UK according to Dring +XSS is digital and is 50% of Xbox Series sales).

Add to that that the games in that collection (which has turned out to be a calamity) can be played via BC on Xbox with better graphics and performance...

Last edited:

Darsxx82

Time for publishers to start ignoring the noise from vocal minorities.
The vocal minority is made up of those who, without having interest in a specific platform, continually demonstrate asking publishers to stop releasing their games on that specific platform... as if that would help them vindicate something😉

Fortunately for the rest, the vast majority of Studios turn a deaf ear to that noisy minority and the general trend is to release their games on as many platforms as possible. And if they do it, it's for a reason.

Last edited:

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Whatttttt ?! A switch popular ip sold more than a ps5 (which is almost 1/3 of switch player base ) popular ip !?

Mildshock

No, but this data includes physical and not digital sales.

Digital sales on Xbox are around 80% vs physical 20% in the UK according to Dring +XSS is digital and is 50% of Xbox Series sales).

Add to that that the games in that collection (which has turned out to be a calamity) can be played via BC on Xbox with better graphics and performance...

I believe it was also Dring that said the gap would close massively if digital was included. I think he explained that with Hogwarts.

Top Bottom