• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hogwarts Legacy soars to #1 in UK Boxed Charts with the Switch release becoming the 3rd biggest Switch game launch of the year | CoD MW3 slips to #2

belmarduk

f-6kyroxgaa3eez-jpeg.5498154

Woopah

Hogwarts is just a decent game. Not sure how many nominations it actually deserved. It's like Colin Kaepernick. If he was still a good QB then teams would have signed him, even with the controversy. It would have been much more interesting if Hogwarts Legacy reviewed in the low 90's, then the outrage would be crazy and much more warranted
This is my position too.

I'm really enjoying Hogwarts, but I'm not surprised by the Game Awards when there were many other games with better critical reception.

Can't be upset at something you refuse to see, acknowlege or discuss. Head in the sand approach works. It's like it never happend I would imagine.
Oh they are definitely upset and I am sure they are watching how well this game does. They acknowledged the game for the dislike they have of it based on JK Rowling’s political stance. Therefore they are very well aware of every bit of momentum and success it has been getting. Deep down that is driving them even more mad than they already are. Wether they refuse to discuss it or not doesn’t change the fact that it is happening.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Yes I imagine there are many upset people over at Resetera.

Can't be upset at something you refuse to see, acknowlege or discuss. Head in the sand approach works. It's like it never happend I would imagine.

They all (more or less) secretly bought and played the game. The same happened with Cyberpunk. They’ll screech in public and then proceed to play the games they pretend they’re boycotting in the privacy of their parents’ basement.
Gamers don’t really boycott good games. It’s never actually happened.

They all (more or less) secretly bought and played the game. The same happened with Cyberpunk. They’ll screech in public and then proceed to play the games they pretend they’re boycotting in the privacy of their parents’ basement.
Gamers don’t really boycott good games. It’s never actually happened.
You’re propably spot on with that my friend. Virtue signalers often screech in public to look good for their cause but do the opposite in private.…….Hypocrites.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

Interesting choice here with this drawing........ 🤔 🤔🤔

Hogwarts is just a decent game. Not sure how many nominations it actually deserved. It's like Colin Kaepernick. If he was still a good QB then teams would have signed him, even with the controversy. It would have been much more interesting if Hogwarts Legacy reviewed in the low 90's, then the outrage would be crazy and much more warranted

Nah....the fix was in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom